Sign in to follow this  
Lambert is King

Good news re Drury

In his press conference this morning Lambert confirmed that Drury had this week returned to first team training - lets hope he is 100% fit over the next week or so.

Yeah lets hope, i would have never believed we would miss him sooooo much, but he has been one of the most consistent players this season, and Rose has been something of a very indifferent performer, so hurry up Drury and come back !

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]

WITS: When did he have a leg break?

[/quote]he didn''t...shes comparing it to that, Eduardo isn''t as good as he was before........Drury has come back from his previous injury, in the same/better for as before...

I would give him the last 20 minutes on saturday and get him back in it in preperation to three games coming up!

[quote user="Captain Controversy"]Yes, Drury has been missed. I never thought I''d say that, but you only miss something when it''s gone I guess.

I hope he''s back very very soon.
[/quote]

Interesting though he was fully fit yeterday and in the squad but not put on bench.

[quote user="Lambert is King"]

[quote user="Captain Controversy"]Yes, Drury has been missed. I never thought I''d say that, but you only miss something when it''s gone I guess.I hope he''s back very very soon.[/quote]

Interesting though he was fully fit yeterday and in the squad but not put on bench.

[/quote]He has been out a while though, no need to rush him back, specially not for yesterdays game.

I see that there is another reserve game coming up on Tues at Southend, It''s going to be very interesting to see who lines up in that , Drury included,to see who if any of the injured players are back?

I am a massive Drury fan but I would give him time to get fully fit first. Looking at the bigger picture I would rather he was fully fit for the trip to Swindon and the home game with Leeds. If Huddersfield beat us its not the end of the world but we dont want to lose points to automatic promotion rivals. Also I know Yeovil were really poor on Saturday and offered little threat but that was Rose''s best game for a while. So I think he deserves another chance on Saturday.