Sign in to follow this  
Morisons Prozac

Foreign Players

he is now but we did have the Greek/Austrailian Theoklitos last week and the Serb Goran Maric at the start of the season.

Can we class Newcastle as England, if your answer is no include our current GK

Worthy threw out those darned furreiners when he came in - and then started bringing them back in the prem.......

By the way, if you wish to be politically and geographically correct I believe that Britain + Ireland = British Isles. Well, as I remember it..........could be wrong...............

[;)] [;)]  (Thought I''d cover myself - twice [;)] - can''t be too careful when dealing with the Irish)

OTBC 

rep of ireland players are not british, cant be classified as the same. it gives the squad a balance though and can only be positive. very strong irish contingent now with stephen elliot signing.

also, anyone know where i can buy norwich jersey online for decent price???

rep of ireland is not britain. cant be included. mix of english, british, irish and foreign is good for the team though. strong contingent of irish now with elliot signing. also, anyone know where online to get a norwich jersey, for decent price.??

Odd there''s only two Jockos give Lambert''s origins

For those that think this matters an all english team

Forster

Drury

Nelson

Martin

Francombe

Smith

Russell

McNamee

Gill

Holt

Martin

wonder how they fare against a team of ''furriners''

Theo (I know...)

Askou

Doherty

Whitbread

Spillane

Hughes

Hoolahan

Lappin

Tudor-Jones

McVeigh

Elliot

any thoughts.....

I guess it leaves Rudd, Steer, Francombe, Adeyemi, Gill and Chris Martin. Korey Smith is Londoner before anyone jumps on me for leaving him out.

If it is simply Norfolk then that is debatable. Chris Martin was born too near binland for some. Anyone from West Norfolk is suspect as well.... bit pikey.

Suggestion might be that anyone not born within the old city walls should be considered a ''furriner''.

I almost qualify but that was conception I''m afraid. Alley behind the Samson and Hercules, so I''m lead to believe.

[quote user="City1st"]If it is simply Norfolk then that is debatable. Chris Martin was born too near binland for some. Anyone from West Norfolk is suspect as well.... bit pikey. Suggestion might be that anyone not born within the old city walls should be considered a ''furriner''. I almost qualify but that was conception I''m afraid. Alley behind the Samson and Hercules, so I''m lead to believe.[/quote]

I''m pretty confident that the location of your conception is information that neither of us wanted to know.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

ollie johnson born in england?

he must have a foreign background?

[/quote]

And your a fruit ;) what bananna Plantation do you come from