Sign in to follow this  
yoda

Askou

Will he get another game this season ? At the moment it doesn''t look likely .

He will. But you can''t really leave either of Nelson or Doc out at the moment. Neither have really done anything to warrant being dropped.

nelson and the doc are working really well together, just still unsure about having both nelson and rose on the left because if one of the has a bad game we look really bad there.

hopefully drury will be back soon!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

nelson and the doc are working really well together, just still unsure about having both nelson and rose on the left because if one of the has a bad game we look really bad there.

hopefully drury will be back soon!

[/quote]

Drury is fully fit and was in the squad on Saturday but did not make the bench. Dont know what to make of this is he being not risked until Saturday or is Rose not going to be left out. In my opinion I hope option 1 is correct.

On the Askou Nelson situation whatever you might feel about Nelsons distribution nothing gets past him so the way Lambert works Nelson would need a mare to be dropped.

Whatever the opinion of Nelson earlier in the season (my heart always sank when I realised he was in in the squad too) he has been pretty solid with Doc lately and has earned the right to keep the shirt. Unlucky as Askou is with injury, he has to wait for his place. Agreed though that Nelson and Rose playing together do give me certain palpitations at times...!

In some ways I hope he doesn''t. Nothing against Askou, who looked a damned fine player when he had the shirt. No, the reason why I say I hope he doesn''t is because it would have meant a drop in standards by either The Doc or Horatio for him to return, and we don''t want that.