Sign in to follow this  
The Young One

Re: Leeds tickets for sale...

[quote user="Lord Horn"]

[quote user="NCFCaaron"]2 tickets for sale, i will accept £200[/quote]

Isn''t this illegal?????

[/quote]Beat me to it.  Yes it is, it''s called ticket touting.  He is only allowed to resell it for the face value.

[quote user="dhickl"][quote user="NCFCaaron"]2 tickets for sale, i will accept £200[/quote]just out of interest, do you realise that it is illegal to re-sell football ticket for more than their face value?[/quote]

It''s illegal to resell a football ticket without the permission of the original vendor full stop.

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]

[quote user="dhickl"][quote user="NCFCaaron"]2 tickets for sale, i will accept £200[/quote]just out of interest, do you realise that it is illegal to re-sell football ticket for more than their face value?[/quote]

It''s illegal to resell a football ticket without the permission of the original vendor full stop.

[/quote]I just checked, you''re right.  Concerts have no restrictions.  Sports events can''t be resold for more than face value, and football, due to crowd trouble, is a special case where they can''t be resold.  They have to be returned to the club for a refund, and the club re-sell them.

4.2. The unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets is a criminal offence under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, as amended by the Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006. The Club will inform the police when it becomes aware that tickets are being sold illegally and will press for charges to be brought against those breaking this law.

BUT:

1.5. Subject to Clause 4 above, Season Tickets may be used by family and friends (“Guests”) of the Season Ticket Holder who shall at all times be responsible for the behaviour of his/her Guests. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by such Guests shall be treated as a breach by the Season Ticket Holder who shall be liable to the sanctions referred to herein.

[quote user="dhickl"][quote user="SimonOTBC"]

[/quote]I just checked, you''re right.  Concerts have no restrictions.  Sports events can''t be resold for more than face value, and football, due to crowd trouble, is a special case where they can''t be resold.  They have to be returned to the club for a refund, and the club re-sell them.[/quote]

Indeed. Makes sense really given the number of "hooligans" who are currently banned.

I became aware of this when trying to sell a couple of England tickets for face value when I couldn''t attend the game, the website I listed them on removed the listing and informed me of the law.

just aswell season tickets dont have face values then

and i wasnt gonna sell it anyway, i just want to see how crazy for tickets people are!

so i will be the only person in my seat on match day

btw my seat is near the back of block D lower barclay

[quote user="NCFCaaron"]

and i wasnt gonna sell it anyway, i just want to see how crazy for tickets people are!

[/quote]

lol. Not sure which story makes you look sillier.

[quote user="NCFCaaron"]

[/quote]

we don''t need fans like you, you are an idiot.I only agreed to pay and get the required info so I could report you.Now run along you little boy.

[quote user="NCFCaaron"]

[/quote]btw you are an idot

[quote user="NCFCaaron"]

[/quote]

we don''t need fans like you, you are an idiot.I only agreed to pay and get the required info so I could report you.Now run along you little boy.

on what basis are you gonna report me for?

i have done nothing wrong haha.

and you dont need fans like me? haha okay.

this football club dosent need all you boring part timers that sit on this messageboard instead of going to the games.

[quote user="NCFCaaron"]

on what basis are you gonna report me for?

i have done nothing wrong haha.

and you dont need fans like me? haha okay.

this football club dosent need all you boring part timers that sit on this messageboard instead of going to the games.

[/quote]

If anyone can email or pm me this guys details I would be obliged.

so your gonna try and report me? haha

you clearly dont know me, ive missed very few games this season, home and away,  and you really think im gonna just sell my ticket to our biggest game of the season?

i was just putting it out there to se how desperate people are for tickets!

[quote user="NCFCaaron"]

so your gonna try and report me? haha

you clearly dont know me, ive missed very few games this season, home and away,  and you really think im gonna just sell my ticket to our biggest game of the season?

i was just putting it out there to se how desperate people are for tickets!

[/quote]

No I don''t know you, that''s something I would love to change right now.

a lesson in what exactly?

trying to find out what people are willing to pay?

its a messageboard, i think you need to learn how to no take things so seriously

Calm down boys!

Aaron - I get the feeling you did not think through your original post. What purpose finding out what people would pay for Leeds tickets fulfils I can''t quite fathom out.

Lets forget it now and move on...now, go on shake...