Sign in to follow this  
Matt Juler

Huddersfield Travel from London

The Capital Canaries have two (possibly three) spaces available on their group trip to Huddersfield this weekend.

Travel is by train from London St. Pancras departing at 09:25 via Sheffield.  The return leaves Huddersfield at 17:35 arriving back into London St. Pancras around 21:30.  The cost is £27.40 return each.

If anyone is interest please either reply to this thread or email: awaytravel@capitalcanaries.com.

It thought with Huddersfield being a new ground for many this trip would have sold out no problem?

[quote user="Surrey yellow"]

It thought with Huddersfield being a new ground for many this trip would have sold out no problem?

[/quote]Only for the youngsters!

[quote user="Matt Juler"][quote user="Surrey yellow"]

[/quote]Only for the youngsters!
[/quote]

I''ve not been there either, Matt. Driving this time. A car load should come to less than £27 per person. Journey home should be slightly quicker even with a drop-off in Leicester!

[quote user="Matt Juler"]Is that one of the few you''ve got left of the 92?  I think I''m in the mid 60s at the last count.
[/quote]

Think I''m on 76, so bit more than a few to go.

Unlike some people, I don''t base my support on whether I''ve been to the ground or not.