Sign in to follow this  
Chris.

Any ideas on how many we have sold for Huddersfield ?

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]

I''m going [Y] Should be a good game and lets get behind the team

COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!!!

[/quote]

What time am I required to report for duty Saturday morning boy? Not as far as Oldham but there again I suppose your old fella wants to look round the nearest and soulless shopping centre I suppose?

Upon return a Chicken Dopiaza + Onion Bhajis + Boddingtons would be most acceptable. I assume the hostess will provide?

Finally, I assume the ''south east'' wing is being made available as normal?  

Im going with three mates from Lincoln Uni! I think we will deffinatley be 2,000+ as someone said we had already sold 1,600 as of early last week and had just been given another 1,000. I hope we get 3,000 its cool also that we will all be in the same stand rather than us being in different tiers/ stretched around a corner! Should make for a great atmosphere provided the football is good!

I shall be singing! Last away games I went to was Leeds and I was stood for about 90% of the match and joined in every song... even made sure one of my mates who loosely follows Norwich and is coming has learnt OTBC so he can join in.... just hope the performance is good otherwise it could get tense!

[quote user="Gus"]We were allocated around 3,000?[/quote]

Weren''t you a Leeds fan yesterday?

Technically i was''nt it was my dippy mate who changed all my settings and posted that. It''s annoying because i cant delete the post.

sorry about that.