Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Mrs Binner on TV

Christ, what on earth was that wandering past the camera before the binner''s game against Blackpool ?

Did I dream it ?

Horrific. Truly horrific.I''m sure, as she so aptly displayed, that following football is quite the novelty down there, in the pits of hell.But in the real world i don''t doubt it''s life on benefits, daily muggings, grand theft auto on the estate, finished off with a visit to the Jeremy Kyle studio the next morning.

I do hope some unkindly soul doesn''t take a ''screen grap'' and use said picture to make fun of our unworldly neighbours

[quote user="City1st"]Christ, what on earth was that wandering past the camera before the binner''s game against Blackpool ? Did I dream it ?[/quote]

Hahaha we said the same last night

[quote user="City1st"]I do hope some unkindly soul doesn''t take a ''screen grap'' and use said picture to make fun of our unworldly neighbours[/quote]

That would just be mean....

As I usually rate ladies posted on here and comment on their likelihood of getting some morty lovin let me consider this one for a second.......

.....no, I wouldn''t tap that.

[quote user="morty"]As I usually rate ladies posted on here and comment on their likelihood of getting some morty lovin let me consider this one for a second.......

.....no, I wouldn''t tap that.[/quote]Not even if she kept the hat on? Ride''em Suffolk Cowboy.[&]

[quote user="Kent Canary"][quote user="morty"]As I usually rate ladies posted on here and comment on their likelihood of getting some morty lovin let me consider this one for a second.......

.....no, I wouldn''t tap that.[/quote]Not even if she kept the hat on? Ride''em Suffolk Cowboy.[&][/quote]Its not just how she looks. If Claudia Schiffer turned up at my place wearing an Ipswich shirt and a come to bed smile I''d tell her to get on her bike.Probably.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Kent Canary"][quote user="morty"]As I usually rate ladies posted on here and comment on their likelihood of getting some morty lovin let me consider this one for a second.......

.....no, I wouldn''t tap that.[/quote]Not even if she kept the hat on? Ride''em Suffolk Cowboy.[&][/quote]Its not just how she looks. If Claudia Schiffer turned up at my place wearing an Ipswich shirt and a come to bed smile I''d tell her to get on her bike.Probably.[:)][/quote]I''d get my ownback by putting on a less than spectacular performance...not with worzel but schiffer...wanted to clear that up.[:$]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

[quote user="City1st"]I do hope some unkindly soul doesn''t take a ''screen grap'' and use said picture to make fun of our unworldly neighbours[/quote]

[/quote]

Hahahaha Pete nice one

[quote user="cityangel"]I''m surprised at you Pete.[/quote]Why is it whenever anyone has a pop at the Inbreeders you appear to be personally affronted and a wee bit indignant? Seems to be happening quite a lot just recently!

[quote user="Ive got off the fence"][quote user="cityangel"]I''m surprised at you Pete.[/quote]

Why is it whenever anyone has a pop at the Inbreeders you appear to be personally affronted and a wee bit indignant? Seems to be happening quite a lot just recently!
[/quote]

Show me some examples of where I have been indignant or affronted by a pop at the scummers just lately ??

oh dear, that is very disappointing, I had believed nobody would do such a wicked thing

I do hope now that naughty City fans don''t use this picture to taunt our simple binner neighbours - as that would be most unkind

Thankfully no mischievous person has thought of uploading this clip of Mrs Binner and adding silly subtitles so that it can be put up on youtube

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Ive got off the fence"][quote user="cityangel"]I''m surprised at you Pete.[/quote]Why is it whenever anyone has a pop at the Inbreeders you appear to be personally affronted and a wee bit indignant? Seems to be happening quite a lot just recently![/quote]

Show me some examples of where I have been indignant or affronted by a pop at the scummers just lately ??

[/quote]

Well the comment above didn''t have any emoticon attached, so let us assume that you were a bit indignant about that one for starters.

As for the others, I can''t be arsed to search back through it all tbh. Just something that came to mind.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

[/quote]

Hahahaha Pete nice one

[/quote]she is a STAR.....a MONSTAR

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

[/quote]

Hahahaha Pete nice one

[/quote]she is a STAR.....a MONSTAR[/quote]

What''s that coming over the hill...?