Sign in to follow this  
Chris.

Guess attendence for Col Who tonight...

5,107 http://www.soccerstreamslive.com/watch/colchester-vs-brighton.htmlbest stream i can find

Struggling to work out how this game in front of one man and his dog and not aguably the biggest game of the season in Norwich v Leeds made the choice of Sky television.

[quote user="CityLegends04"]Struggling to work out how this game in front of one man and his dog and not aguably the biggest game of the season in Norwich v Leeds made the choice of Sky television.
[/quote]

Its the JPT final no other game could be on that weekend

Could it not of been moved to a tuesday?

Would of been peach if it was. Norwich vs Leeds under the lights.

are they stewards in the yellow jackets or does each fan have their own personal assistant?.

I do wonder when they count the attendance if they count 22 players, 10 subs, 2 kit men, 2 managers, 2 assistant managers, 8 backroom staff, 1 referee, 2 linesmen, 1 fourth official, 1 stadium announcer, 14 ball boys, 2 chairmen, 14 directors, 22 players wives ( 23 if John Terry is playing) (21 if Wayne Bridge is), 1 team coach driver, and 400 stewards.

In Col U''s case that would leave their official attendance as ONE.....Cam

Try counting the passes from col who..then you can understand the lack of interest

From the 30th to 40th minute there best spell of possesion was two passes..wasn''t hard to count!

Just announced 4,391 I believe... Brighton announcer mumbles.   I''m actually listening to this thing... and Brighton have had their chances!

PA say 3,914. But then they did get ours wrong by a whole 2,000 against Southampton.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Steve, John, Cathy and Barbara and that was because the taxi was not booked till ten.[/quote]

You forgot Steve''s dog

C''mon guys give em a break. Its March. Have you ever tried wearing a chav tracksuit with a Tesco Carrier bag underneath outside on a March evening for 3 hours? It''d freeze your bllx off