Sign in to follow this  
Morisons Prozac

Player of the month Feb?

Korey should of.He was immense once again this Sat. Hard to beleive he''s only in his first season and still only 19.Great future ahead of him.

Yes, Doherty was awarded it but for me it was a close run thing between Forster and Smith, with Korey just edging it.

[quote user="Mr Korat"]Korey should of.
He was immense once again this Sat. Hard to beleive he''s only in his first season and still only 19.
Great future ahead of him.
[/quote]

Funny thing football and how short memories we have, there was a thread on here through March saying Korey looked tired and needed a rest - o well

[quote user="Lambert is King"]

He was immense once again this Sat. Hard to beleive he''s only in his first season and still only 19.
[/quote]

Funny thing football and how short memories we have, there was a thread on here through March saying Korey looked tired and needed a rest - o well

[/quote]

through march? is now march the 8th?

I think Frazer is a good shout TBH, he has made so many saves that us gained us points, its been unreal.

They all have played well for me, but for me, at this stage it''s Hol because of goals, workrate and captaincy skills.

Korey, Drury and Hoola close behind.

the doc was very good and korey could''t really get it because he didn''t play every game IMO but whithout him we would not be 7 points clear!

Korey Smith - outstanding through the month. Made the difference when he came on in the Southend game and looked solid in the other games he started in during the month.

[quote user="Drazen Muzinic"]Korey Smith - outstanding through the month. Made the difference when he came on in the Southend game and looked solid in the other games he started in during the month.[/quote]

Couldnt agree more I hope he will be the mainstay of our midfield for years to come. I know there have been many false dawns such as Llewellyn and Forbes which tell me not to get too excited just yet but the boy is a class act. Him and Rusty are without doubt the two best orthodox central midfielders at the club.

[quote user="Lambert is King"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I never said he needed a rest on this forum? Although I agreed with the people saying he probably did, as did Lambert. That doesn''t alter our judgement on him as a player does it? Looking tired and needing a rest isn''t a reflection of his ability, its a reflection of fatique. As any player, playing a large number of games in a short period would experience. Especially one in his FIRST season of senior football.

I too hope he''s not false hope like the aforementioned Chris L and Forbes.

Doubt it the boys class!