Sign in to follow this  
wilw6

More unrest at Leeds?

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]If Leeds don''t go up I will laugh. Hard.
[/quote]

and for a vey long time!!!!

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]If Leeds don''t go up I will laugh. Hard.[/quote]I can picture the casualty department of the Norfolk and Norwich hospital full to the brim with Canaries fans who have literally split their sides from laughing so hard.[:)]

I don''t really see why the papers have to run stories like this. Just because they''re a band and not "regular fans" it doesn''t mean the owners are more likely to show themselves.

They have opted for anonimity and that is up to them. In some ways, I am of the viewing that I couldn''t care who ran the club as long as they did so in a correct manner. I may not understand this situation as I have never really followed their demise with any care but, from what I understand, they went into Administration, are now debt free, functioning at a profit, and whether we like it or not, are probably going to get promotion this season. Why are they banging on about who the owners are?

What an odd post.

Odd that you should use the tawdry cliche ''banging on about it'' then not see the irony of you being on here ''banging on about it'' then not see the irony of you being on here ''banging on about it''.

Odd that you should condem others, support the anonymity of ownership whilst stating " I may not understand this situation ". Maybe you should try and understand. A starter is that we don''t know whether it is ''owners''.

In the same way anonimity is up to so is wearing a helmet in a building society, failing to have a passport photo in their passport up to them.

In this specific case the previous owner Ken Bates has not been fully truthful about his ownership, his recent words were regarding a signed statement he had made about his ownership of the club "were not correct" and "an error on my part". Suggests then that not only may the club be ran "in a correct manner" but that Bates has something to hide.

Thankfully there are those that do not wish to remain in blissful ignorance, do not wish to happily swallow everything they are told and are actually prepared to get off their arse and do something about it - their club.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]If Leeds don''t go up I will laugh. Hard.
[/quote]

I can picture the casualty department of the Norfolk and Norwich hospital full to the brim with Canaries fans who have literally split their sides from laughing so hard.

[:)]
[/quote]

As Leeds don''t go up and the Binners go down.