Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

I think my telly is broken.

Quite a shocking game from what I saw in the 2nd half, that pitch is certainly a disgrace, and considering it''s a new stadium, whoever laid it must have done something seriously wrong.

And less that 4,000 for a home game, all those empty seats did not look good.

And then the game, very little skill on show by either team. Sorry Col, but it''s true.

I watched a bit of the game last night and considering their position I would have thought a crowd of 10k would be in order, but no less than 4000, after getting bored I switched off and admired my beige wall

How that shower reached fourth place beggars belief, and any pro Bootroyd for City brigade must feel silly after watching that load of bildge.

Is it me or does it seem like no one but us actually wants to win the league this season? When we have a horrible performance we manage to pull at least a point out of the bag and even when we lose none of the others actually want to try and make up some ground by winning. Would literally do a sh it if Leeds don''t beat Tranmere tonight.

Given how the chasing pack are playing right now and given that they all have to play each other I think that about 87 or so points will get us promoted now. Initially I thought it might be around 92 or 93.