Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Eddie, I am amazed how many PUPs are sitting at 80%+ at this stage of the season.  It''s a fantastic effort by everyone.

The %''s must be quite a bit up on previous seasons and only genuinely bad luck has stopped us having more winning weeks this year.

[Y]

[/quote]

Yes I have mentioned this before. You PUPs are so good this year. Last season we only had 6 PUPs  on 80% or more and at the present time we have 24. And yes I do believe we have had bad luck because we have been so close so many times. Maybe we will have a good end to the season but whatever happens it will have been a great effort by all [Y]

Cheers Nutty for clearing that up, its typical I was probably going for a game outside this country (a rarity for me) to try and make sure I got one that went ahead when all the snow was here and ended up picking one that was called off.

No worries Nutty I know you keep a spreadsheet on everyones results so I thought you''d be a lot quicker in finding the match in question than I would have been.

Cheers

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Yet another unlucky week - as Luke Skywalker probably never said, you wuz robbed Obiwan.Nutty, could you do me a favour and paste the top pickers to the top of next weeks'' thread please ?  I''m considering concentrating on the more accurate pickers, past performance and all that...CheersBlah.[/quote]

dont forget the likes of me and ginge near the bottom of the table, were more than capable. [;)]

Yeah pick the league''s top 6 picks to put some pressure on them [;)]

[/quote]Well, I''ll probably do my usual thing of 5 small odds matches and 1 gamble, so if you can find me a decent draw Banana, then it could get picked.