Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

[quote user="The Butler"]

Can''t see beyond my Arsenal so must be home win.[/quote]

Must be nice to be able to see what you''re saying [;)]

Div 3 in Scotland for me this week. Stranraer, who have games in hand over all the other teams so will still be hoping for play offs, at home to Montrose who have only won one game all season and I can''t see that changing anytime soon so.............

Stranraer v Montrose........Home win.

Good luck obi. [Y]

Top of the table Panathinaikos over second bottom Levadiakos. Panathinaikos have won the last six meetings, conceding one goal in the process.Best of luck obi.

I''m going for a home win for Rangers v. St. Mirren.

Rangers are W11 D3 L0 F40 A8 at home and St. Mirren are W2 D1 L9 F12 A20 away.

Good Luck, Obiwancanary!

Arsenal to win at home to Burnley for me as well this week.

Good luck PUPs, especially Obiwancanary.

Short and sweet for me this week - our very own Norwich to put Yeovil to the sword and continue our glorious quest to League 1 glory    Heres looking forward to a city win and of course, a PUPs win too - best of luck Obiwan - I''m sure Im not the first to say  -may the force be with you and your picks!!

Everton have only lost two at home while Hull haven''t won away. So to offer something different I''m going with: -

Everton    V    Hull City    Home win

Good luck Obiwan[Y]

Some excellent picks so far! I have four teams lined up and just need to select final two. I am making the drive back to Norfolk tonight from Wiltshire so I will be making final  selections around 11pm.. any help with the final two would be appreciated!

I don''t know what to do!!!!!

Almeria are at home to Barcelona....how am i meant to chose....

ok i''m going to go for Norwich to win instead........

(just off the record, i think Almeria will win :D)

Hi Obiwan, are you all set for the Reading Half Marathon??? Just to give you another one to mull over I fancy Kettering to beat Grays Athletic in the Blue Square Prem - whilst Kettering do not boast a great home record this season they are within 2 points of the play-offs and will be looking to make a final push, it is worth noting that Grays, who are technically bottom of the league after Chester being given their matching orders, are yet to win on the road and have lost 10 times on their travels.

Kettering v Grays Athletic - Home Win

Best of luck and hope to see you at the Reading Half!!!

Arsenal to beat Brian Laws'' Keystone Kops for me, please. Good luck Obiwan, and all Pups, apart from the Butler who has given me his cold![:@]

May the force be with you this weekend Obiwan!

Cefn Druids v LLANELLI - AWAY WIN in the Welsh Premiership is my nap this weekend.

Leedscanary

am i right in saying no one has picked Barcelona to win? (i looked through all the pages...and couldn''t find one...), does that mean i have succeded in brainwashing everyone to think Almeria are the best? :P

Good luck Obiwan :D

[quote user="Beauseant"]

Arsenal to beat Brian Laws'' Keystone Kops for me, please. Good luck Obiwan, and all Pups, apart from the Butler who has given me his cold![:@]

[/quote]

If you''s have stuck with the no tongues on a first date you would have been OK.

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

If you''s have stuck with the no tongues on a first date you would have been OK.

[/quote]

I only let him have tops though.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I only let him have tops though.

[/quote]But you can only reach the bottom bunk !

Kettering 6 Grays 0

Good luck everybody and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. You''re mostly a good bunch really.

[quote user="Shyster"]Kettering 6 Grays 0

Good luck everybody and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. You''re mostly a good bunch really.[/quote]Who are you and what have you done with Shyster?