Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week thirty one of the free bet season. This week it’s our good friend Obiwancanary in charge and making the final selections. Obiwan has been with us since the beginning of last season and he has been a very consistent picker in that time. This season he is on 86% and it’s incredible to think that the standard is so high that there are 13 PUPs above him. Last season 86% would have taken 2nd place in our PUPs league. Obiwan is in cracking form of late too where he hasn’t been wrong for three months.

But even though Obiwan is in such good form he will still need all your help to get his name on our line of fame. We have the FA Cup Quarter Finals this weekend as well as league action in England, Scotland and Wales as well as all the major European Leagues to choose from. Last week was another tremendous week from you PUPs as you made light of a difficult set of fixtures with over 80% of you napping correctly. More of the same will help give Obiwan a great chance of success.

Now I’d just like to bring to your attention that our great friend Beauseant is once again running the Grand East Anglia Run for Cancer Research in May. This is a great cause and it’s a huge effort on his part that deserves our support. His little legs will have to go nineteen to the dozen to keep up with all the other runners.[;)] But seriously I will be sponsoring him and wish him all the best and if you PUPs want to support him Rob has set up an online donation page at  www.justgiving.co.uk/robsGEAR

I’ll hand the free bet over to Obiwancanary now. As always there’s no pressure, because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Free Bet Hall of Fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy. No blame and no shame on the free bet pages. So take it away Obiwan... the free bet is yours..............[:)].........

As always I leave you with Ray''s signature which now reads: -

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,NewYork, Inch High, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker, Norfolkbroadslim, yes Norfolkchance1 £789 for the Academy,so far.

I''ll go for one that looks fairly safe : Charlton   - 10 - 5 - 2 - 34 - 19 at home so farStockport - 3 - 4 - 10 - 12 - 28 away so farCharlton home winMay the force be with you Obiwan.

Thank you for that introduction Nutty! I will be making the selections late on Friday evening so please get as many naps in as possible.

Thanks

Cyprus and it''s AC Omonia(top with 53pts from 23 games) to win away at Nea Salamis(one off the bottom with11pts from 23games) this week for me.

Good luck Obiwan and all PUPs

MC

After not napping correctly in the past 2 week i feel i need to get back on track!

looking at the FA cup this week and have seen both of the saturday fixtures and on paper they both look very ''drawy'' and have decided to go for Fulham Vs Tottenham DRAW!

im sure i will have picked the worng fixture and pompey brum will end in a draw and spurs will snatch this one, but with fulham being at home i just feel they will show enough fight to manager a draw(the home team are slightly lower in the table tactic)

good luck OB1 [;)]

Good luck Obiwan, I think you''ve got an advantage over most of us mere mortals, having the use of the force and all....I''ll get my coat.Anyway, it''s the Prem for me this week where I fully expect:Arsenal to beat BurnleyGood luck once again Obiwan, and all of you Pups.

Good luck Obiwancanary and good evening Nutty.

Off to Greece this week and a home win please for PAOK v Panathakikos.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Good luck Obiwancanary and good evening Nutty.

Off to Greece this week and a home win please for PAOK v Panathakikos.

[/quote]

Panthrakikos even.

I am posting this on behalf of GMF who is away from his computer this week and asked me to look after his pick. Gary left Arsenal vs Burnley - Home win in my care before he went along with his good wishes to Obiwan and all you PUPs.

It''s back to Cloggyland for me this week and I''m even going to stick my neck out for an away win.

High flying FC Twente should be too much for bottom of the table RKC, who have lost 21 times this season already.

It''s FC TWENTE away win for me

Good luck Obiwan, and may the force be with you.

I''m going for :-

Deportivo v Tenerife - Home Win

Please help us Obiwancanary, you''re our only hope . . . . . . . . .

Good luck all

I''m going to stay right at home this week and tip our very own Norwich for a home win.Norwich v Yeovil.......Home win.Good luck Obi and all this weeks pickers.[Y]

My nap this week is Arsenal to beat Burnley, Arsenal got a tough win last week and will need to follow it up against a team with a dire away record.

Good luck Obiwan and all pickers!

Back to Holland this week. I feel a bit sorry for bottom of the league Waalwijk, after a thrashing by top of the table PSV last week, this week they have to play 2nd placed Twente! So for me its...

RKC Waalwijk v FC Twente - Away Win

Waalwijk have W3 D0 L10 at home and are rock bottom, Twente have W8 D3 L1 away and sit 2nd with only 1 defeat all season.

Good luck Obiwan, and all PUPs.