Sign in to follow this  
John

Season 2010-2011 Kit Presented TOMORROW!

I have to agree that the Xara shirts are poor quality. The sponsor has worn off very badly on mine. Me and mates also found when we pre ordered them the sizes were really deceptive and the shirts were really baggy.

I can see it being exactly the same as the away shirt collar style apart from it obviously being yellow and green rather than white and green.

I''d be disappointed if that was the case.

As some people have already pointed out it''s Xara again folks. ALl the home kits in the past they''ve tried to copy other makes let''s hope they haven''t done that again!

i have a home replica shirt and a real player worn shirt and the real shirt is a lot better quality than the replica shirt....better made and better quality material.........

Yer don''t tell me Only 1000 are ready for S/T holders the rest will have to wait till next may, You have to agree we have a very poor kit supply on launch day, or are they going to shock us all this season, as we know who the sponsor is and the designer? Perhaps not, I hear it has been designed by Stella Mcartney. LOL    

[quote user="fonejacker"]I wouldn''t want anyone to get their hopes up. I''m sure it will be another Xara offering, which are ok on design, but pretty poor on quality.[/quote]

im pretty sure it will be this.

the one current to our previous kit was pretty good

I''ve looked at the official website and there is a paragraph at the bottom of the page regarding the Away shirt 2009-11.

It says: The new away kit will run for two years, up until the end of the 2010-11 season. The current home kit will be replaced at the end of the 2009-10 season.

In the event of sponsorship or ***kit manufacturing changes***, the club will display notices in its shops a minimum of four months prior to the launch of any replacement or away kit.

Does this mean that we are getting a change of kit supplier or sticking with Xara? Ideally I''d like a different supplier but then we have no control over the final decision.