Sign in to follow this  
Glenn Foy

This new kit today..

Is it definately not going to be Xara? Just that posters are saying I want Nike or Adidas or whatever, is that because we are certain that it''s Xara not doing it?

Also, does anyone know when it goes on sale? Cheers

Im hoping its a nice one... planing on buying it this time! Still have the flybe one, which I think hada really nice design!

Lets hope it''s Xara - if it''s a "name" brand, we just end up in identical kit to 1/2 the rest of the league - no thanks. I''d rather have our own design...

I''d be very surprised if it wasn''t Xara- the current away kit runs until the end of next season and this new home kit hs been labled as only being for one year, taking both up to the end of our current Xara deal.

[quote user="Mason 47"]I''d be very surprised if it wasn''t Xara- the current away kit runs until the end of next season and this new home kit hs been labled as only being for one year, taking both up to the end of our current Xara deal.[/quote]

Good point Mason. I would be amazed if it isn''t. Great time to release a shirt as well commercially on the back of the run were having. The current kit was very disapointing quality wise. Hopefully this is a bit better.

[quote user="Yarmyed"]

[quote user="Mason 47"]I''d be very surprised if it wasn''t Xara- the current away kit runs until the end of next season and this new home kit hs been labled as only being for one year, taking both up to the end of our current Xara deal.[/quote]

Good point Mason. I would be amazed if it isn''t. Great time to release a shirt as well commercially on the back of the run were having. The current kit was very disapointing quality wise. Hopefully this is a bit better.

[/quote]The quality of all the Xara kits has been rubbish, I stopped buying them. You only have to feel the quality of a Nike or Adidas shirt to see the difference.I always used to buy a replica top but haven''t in the last few years, mainly because of the quality but also I haven''t really been impressed with the look either.

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]How long has the present kit been around? It seems like about five minutes.[/quote]

2 years matey....relegation season and hopefully promotion season too. the Flybe one was before this one, that seems like ages ago.

its not jus the xara shirt it the whole range that is poor. The training tops and jackets are horrible. If we finally managed to pull in a decent shirt manufacturer like Addidas, Nike, Umbro, or Puma to name a few a would actually start buying the club merchandise. If it stays as xara then i will be doing the same as for the previous five seasons not buying any of it, its utter crap and embarrassing to wear!!

I just really hope it''s not that stupid skinny fit style, oh god I hope it''s not tartan or that design that looked like a bird had shat all over it lol [+o(]

[quote user="National express super guard "]is it just my shirt or after a few washes the aviva logo has become to come off. or is that good planning, rather than new shirt we can have interchangable sponsors
[/quote]

Nope not just you, definately poorer quality and my aviva logo has faded too as well as peeling off

[quote user="Dogger Going Up up up"]Nothimg wrong with the bird Shite kit, good memories!![/quote]

lol everything wrong with it, it was awful to look at, looked like a 2 year old child had just squiggled with felt tip pens to design it.  Besides it wasn''t kind on the eye. [:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Dogger Going Up up up"]Nothimg wrong with the bird Shite kit, good memories!![/quote]

lol everything wrong with it, it was awful to look at, looked like a 2 year old child had just squiggled with felt tip pens to design it.  Besides it wasn''t kind on the eye. [:D]

[/quote]

Didn''t Coventry have the same kit but it didn''t look as bad in blue?

I must admit it looks worse now than it did back then!

[quote user="Dogger Going Up up up"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

There was another team that had a similar shirt to us, but can''t for the life of me think who it was.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]At least it didn''t fall apart like some of the recent ones as others are saying
[/quote]

Hmmmm that''s true enough, but then the Colmans one didn''t fall apart either.

Dortmund style and Celtic - both worn hoops , Dortmund tend to mix things a bit though

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Dogger Going Up up up"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

There was another team that had a similar shirt to us, but can''t for the life of me think who it was.

[/quote][quote user="Ribero website"]

Brighton and Hove Albion, Burnley and Peterborough United were

clubs who wore Ribero logo''d products in their respective play off

finals at Wembley. Charlton Athletic, Crystal Palace, Coventry City,

Fulham, Blackburn Rovers and Norwich City to name but a few are all

clubs that have also worn Ribero logo''d products, in fact Blackburn

Rovers in the play off final at Wembley when, they successfully beat

Leicester City to gain promotion to the Premier League, Norwich City

when becoming the first English club to beat Bayern Munich in the

Olympic Stadium and Charlton Athletic when making their historic return

home to the valley, on the 5th December 1992 were all wearing Ribero

logo''d products.[/quote]

Although I can only remember Coventry''s being the same hideous style as ours.

Liverpool''s was a different make. There''s was a Candy sponsored Adidas kit.