Sign in to follow this  
Minster Canary

New Kit - Genuine Insight

I''m not one to make up a load of bull, however I have it on VERY good authority (how many times have we heard that before, I know) that Mr Lambert has had quite a say in the new design, expect a very "scottish" look to our new kit!

Expect marmite stuff, you''re going to either love it or hate it.

Be funny if Xara decide to stich us up for their final kit and it''s a shocker! I have it on good authority that it''s a three piece with waistcoat. Optional pocket watches.

That could be fun when the players fall over, especially if they wear the kilts in the traditional manner ie no undies

That would be good make the game more interesting mmm lol

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Just save the money and bring back the Tartan away kit from the 90''s.[/quote]I have that top, one of my faves!

[quote user="Mushroom"]

I''m not one to make up a load of bull, however I have it on VERY good authority (how many times have we heard that before, I know) that Mr Lambert has had quite a say in the new design, expect a very "scottish" look to our new kit!

Expect marmite stuff, you''re going to either love it or hate it.

[/quote]

Does that mean we will be playing in green and yellow hoops next season?

A friend at the photography company just sent me this picture of Hoolahan larking about in the new kit...

Scroll down...

The only other Scottish connection could have been Celtics away kit from a few years ago. Used to hate catching that in the corner of my eye when idly reading paper with tv on mute in background celtic goals would be on and I would think it was a story about us.