Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

How is League One?

to be fair, no reason why not

opportunity is great next season in what appears a weak championship should the obvious top 3 secure promotion

Let''s just hope that (should we go up) the excitement is as high as it was at the beginning of this season, but we don''t get a similar result on opening day.

When I read the title of this thread I thought it would be from a binner checking things out for next season! ;-)

[quote user="Nuff Said"]When I read the title of this thread I thought it would be from a binner checking things out for next season! ;-)[/quote]

hopefully touch wood my side never will drop into league one

[quote user="Nuff Said"]When I read the title of this thread I thought it would be from a binner checking things out for next season! ;-)[/quote]

hopefully touch wood my side never will drop into league one

just wondered if league one any different too the champ other than the results in recent years for you

touch wood ?

if you are a binner you''ll need to touch more than wood, you''ll need to touch a few people for a bit of money as the old ticket tout isn''t interested

maybe the fans could sell their ITFC shares, or local traders could stump up a bit. maybe even the banks or the odd charity (if they are not looking)

or maybe you paupers are already up sh** creek without a paddle

[quote user="Champions"]

feels good being a big fish in a small pond doesn''t it!

[/quote]According to the so called experts,footy commentators and journalists,this is the stringest 3rd tier they have known,with so many clubs who have only recently pled their trade in the prem and others who are usually found in the championship!...So with those and the normal 3rd teir clubs who are on the up, this aint such a small pond! ...On the sunday morning skysports sitting round the table chat thingy, at the start of the season,when they were predicting each leagues promotion,relegation candidate,they said this league,league 1,couldve been mistaken for the championship a couple of times in the last 20 years,when he championship didnt have a strong line up....I think the year we went up,was a poor championship year...

[quote user="singing canary"]

i would laugh my head off if he said ipswich ....

[/quote]

Me too, but since his name is Champions, I naturally assumed he has nothing to do with them.

If it''s Wolves Graham you don''t have to be as old as me to remember them spending a lot longer than one season in the Third Division. In fact I think they spent a couple in the Fourth before they started to move upwards again.