Sign in to follow this  
ROBFLECK

Terry Allcock CITY Legend!

Allcock is a City legend, and Grant Holt is on his way to becoming one too... I really think he''s been just about our top signing of the last few years, although we are playing in league one I think he would pose a threat in the championship, without doubt!

Do you see him getting another 11 and get Terry''s record? I do, with a hattrick against Leeds Utd!!!!!!

I would imagine scoring eleven more would be a big ask - especially if he does get his two bookings and a two-match ban - but he should get past the 30 mark with something to spare.

Terry Allcock was also a fine wicket-keeper batsman for Norfolk, as well as a good schools cricket coach. It was said that had he not left Bolton for Norwich, there was a strong possibility of him playing for Lancashire C.C. We will obviously never again see top-flight players involved with two different sports. It is great to see his generation still being represented by Terry and Dave Stringer on match days.

ND

Terry also runs a funeral parlour on City Road - I wonder if he''d give us special rates at the Leeds match when their chances of being Champions finally die...