Sign in to follow this  
ca

Tonights League 1 games

Colchester will be happy that Swindon are losing but not so happy that Millwall are winning.

This is an interesting situation for Leeds.

The next goal is crucual. If Leeds get it they will cruise. If Tranmere get it Leeds will begin to doubt.

If Leeds win they will feel they are back in the race. It is rare for them to score three or more.

If Leeds don''t win, and that will mean throwing away a two goal lead it will hit them very hard.

I see the stats are very even although Leeds had the finish.

Nice for us to simply sit and speculate as we already have the points.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Darren Beckford scores another Leeds winning 4-1[/quote]

Funny how he could not do it for us all those years ago and twenty odd years later up he pops at Leeds and is scoring for fun.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Darren Beckford scores another Leeds winning 4-1[/quote]

Funny how he could not do it for us all those years ago and twenty odd years later up he pops at Leeds and is scoring for fun.

[/quote]

I know, bl00dy conspiracy, all those years in non-league must have got his eye in[;)]

Leeds won''t get such an easy ride at Southampton on Saturday

leeds were always going to win tonight! what will be more of a decider will be if they can get anything at Saint Marys... especailly if we beat huddersfield!

newyorkcanary - "Completely random and I don''t know where else to ask this... but in England did you get the TV show Barney Miller?  It was a sitcom about a New York Police station and aired from 1975 to 1982.  I ask because I''m listening to the Tranmere Leeds match on the radio and Tranmere uses the TV show''s theme song as their warm-up music.  I almost fell out of my chair it was so random.  Superb song though.. all instrumental."

Yes - totally random NYC but what a great show with Fish, Wojo and Nick. Great theme song - very laid back - a bit like the Tranmere defence.

Good news that Millwall are winning and just back in a play off place, they''ll be desperate to beat Charlton for us on Saturday.

me thinks only charlton can stop us now maybe millwall, but as far as im concerned get 5-6 points from the next 3 games us and leeds aint getting caught

[quote user="cross eyed chris"]as i wrote my arsenal 4-0 bet went

[/quote]

Arsenal were awesome at times tonight though, when they get their passing going they are a joy to watch

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"][quote user="cross eyed chris"]as i wrote my arsenal 4-0 bet went

[/quote]

Arsenal were awesome at times tonight though, when they get their passing going they are a joy to watch[/quote]

i turned it on it was 4-0 missed most of it my virgin went

no jokes plz

[quote user="I am a Banana"]if us and leeds can start t pull away then im more than happy! just dont want a 3rd team to get within 6 points of us![/quote]

With you there fella [:D]