Sign in to follow this  
ca

Tonights League 1 games

Carlisle 0 Millwall 0MK Dons 1 Swindon 0Oldham 2 Leyton Orient 1Tranmere 1 Leeds 2

Completely random and I don''t know where else to ask this... but in England did you get the TV show Barney Miller?  It was a sitcom about a New York Police station and aired from 1975 to 1982.  I ask because I''m listening to the Tranmere Leeds match on the radio and Tranmere uses the TV show''s theme song as their warm-up music.  I almost fell out of my chair it was so random.  Superb song though.. all instrumental.

[quote user="Lambert is King"]Swindon losing 1 -0 after not very long[/quote]

Good News [:D]

Swindon are out of it. Too many away games. Looks like it could be the two from three for auto that the bookies thought at start of the season.

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]Completely random and I don''t know where else to ask this... but in England did you get the TV show Barney Miller?  It was a sitcom about a New York Police station and aired from 1975 to 1982.  I ask because I''m listening to the Tranmere Leeds match on the radio and Tranmere uses the TV show''s theme song as their warm-up music.  I almost fell out of my chair it was so random.  Superb song though.. all instrumental. [/quote]

I find that kind of music quite annoying myself but get that it is liked by people deeper into music than myself.

And WOW, that is a random choice for team music!

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]fuckin.g hell, Oldham scored a goal[:O][/quote]

They''ve scored 2 now [:)]