Sign in to follow this  
Wandsworth Canary

No more little nice club

I for one am loving our new found hard line stance on all things NCFC, liked the way we dealt with Snooze of the World. Next up the county council

http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~1989030,00.html?

Wonder if McNally penned this himself?

I am very much liking how issues are addressed by this guy. And he''s right, I bet the club pays plenty in taxes.Good stuff.[:)]

McNally is proving to be the best non-playing signing this club has ever made. When I first saw him, I though "What an evil looking b**ta*d - I wouldn''t like to cross him" - and he is proving to be someone who gets things done in a no-nonsense way. I reckon we should ask Doomcaster for a rebate on the years of wages we paid to him for nothing more than standing on the corner of Carra Road looking smug on matchdays.

McNally, Holt and Lambert - the Holy Trinity.He''s also spot on in what he says - the provision of traffic management is the sole responsibility of the local authority.  If the roads around a venue are icy following snow and there''s an event at that venue, the LA are responsible for ensuring that sufficient gritting and road management is carried out prior to the event in order to ensure the safety of those attending.  Perhaps a more pertinent analogy would be if a tree on business property fell over onto a highway causing an obstruction or hazard - the business would be responsible for ensuring the incident was reported, but would not be expected to remove the tree themselves.Okay, so maybe a silly analogy, but its late and I''ve been drinking.NCC needs to get its act together - this has perhaps arisen as a result of the budget cuts for local authorities and a sneaky councillor seeking to cut some sneaky costs by deferring them to the Club.He''s wrong, he should get over it and pay up.If they''re worried about costs, perhaps they could employ a couple of lollipop ladies?