Sign in to follow this  
crowey66

Leeds next four fixtures....

Saints A

Millwall H

Us A

Swindon H

I dont know about you chaps but i cant see dirty Leeds getting much from these games.We are going up,and going up as champs.

I think seceretly both us and Leeds fans would be reasonably happy with 8 points from our next 4 games.

or there games could all get postponed due to Great Britain being hit by a nuclear bomb?

[quote user="crowey66"]Saints A Millwall H Us A Swindon H I dont know about you chaps but i cant see dirty Leeds getting much from these games.We are going up,and going up as champs.[/quote]

I can see them beating Millwall and Swindon with their newfound confidence from tonight. I didn''t care how we go up so am more worried about Charlton than Leeds.

I rekon southampton will win all the rest of there home games this season so leeds will loose that. I fancy leeds to beat Millwall and Swindon and a draw against us would probably be on the cards. Hopefully if we can pick up 4/5 points over are next 3 games and then carry on our form til the end of the season that should be enough regardless of leeds.

I think Millwall could take points of Leeds its live on tv and i will want the "wall" to get something out of the game........southampton should win and swindon? dunno yet!

I dont think we can read too much into last nights result for Leeds, they won convincingly but it was a game you would always expect them to win.  I suspect they will find it much tougher to get results out of those four games coming up and their confidence could well suffer a dip again.  Ultimately though what they or anyone else does matters less to us each week - we have our destiny firmly in our own hands now and the only we can prevent ourselves going up from here.

nar..!!!!  leeds have won 2 in 11 or 12 . i think the is more chance of delia running round carrow road in her swim-wear at the last home game of the season ,than leeds winning the next 4 games .

6 points from 4 games maximum

I fancy Leeds to beat Millwall and Swindon and get atleast a point against us or Saints. I don''t know why so many have write them off, it''s hardly beyond the realm of possibility for them to still catch us.