Sign in to follow this  
Canary Man of Kent

Season ticket sales update...

Protest anyone ?  Before the next home game.Promises are not being kept and this new shirt is just the work of the devil.  I mean how on earth are they going to cope playing in a....a......yellow shirt.   Someone has dropped the ball here.

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]Record breaking numbers sold: 18,500 so far: See link here.[/quote]Nothing short of incredible, we truly are great fans.Are you watching Pisswich?[:)]

[quote user="First Jedi"]I''m sure the failure to post this news is as a direct result of the "yellow-shirt curse"... bloody Delia![/quote]It''s not the shirt I tell you, it''s the bloody badge !  And the edging !( Cue a multitude of posters falling over themselves to proclaim the new sign of forboding, a la Life of Brian )...

[quote user="s10_yellow"]18,500. Good work everyone.
[/quote]

The delay was due to the last 40 old dears being rounded up in the Mall, to make sure they broke the record![:D]

Any similarities between those old dears and some posters on this site is all in Nuttys imagination[;)]

" Are you watching Pisswich2

I''m not too sure they want to catch us, numbers wise that is.

They have just sent out an offer to their season tickets holders in their South stand (same as our River End)

" .........enjoy a relaxing day at the game.

No need to put your bag under you seat as there is enough space either side of you to place your possessions so as to be within easy reach during the game

And to make sure you don''t miss your half time flask you can book a wake up nudge from an ingame attendant who will gently shake you as soon as the half time whistle blows

As an extra bonus if you book before the end of March you will receive the lastest ''Ipswich Town spectator must have'' - a pair of RT-specs. Simply pop a pair on during the game and these high quality Rose Tinted specs will make everything on the pitch appear ok. Thanks to state of the art technology they will turn back the clock by turning every thing on the pitch black and white.

Season ticket payments to -

ITFC ME holdings Offshore (UK) Limited

Box 1874

Caymen Islands