Sign in to follow this  
Rolf Harris

Funny rumour :L

09 Mar 2010 02:10:50
Leeds United will sack Simon Grayson on Wednesday morning after a relegation run of form since Christmas. Beckford, Snodgrass, Beccio and Kisnorbo will all leave if the club don''t get promoted. Leeds are looking at Norwich City''s Paul Lambert as his replacement and will look to bring in Robert Earnshaw from Nottingham Forest and Rob Hulse from Derby County on loan.

http://www.football-rumours.co.uk/

Yeah because this will happen :L

I have started rumours on there for a laugh. You just mail it in and they post it.99.95% are a load of old tosh lol.

I have just read though the whole main rumours page (for some reason) and none of them know how to spell (or even construct a sentance....), i know my English skills arn''t the best, but their credability really goes down the drain, when they can''t even spell their team''s managers name onil was one....guess who that is....

Has anyone else seen the Tony Mowbray thread on Waccoe, truly bizarre 83 pages or more of photos of him - (or doctored photos) stretching back several years when he has no connection with Leeds.

Totally Weird and random.

[quote user="Crox"]

Leeds United will sack Simon Grayson on Wednesday morning after a relegation run of form since Christmas. Beckford, Snodgrass, Beccio and Kisnorbo will all leave if the club don''t get promoted. Leeds are looking at Norwich City''s Paul Lambert as his replacement and will look to bring in Robert Earnshaw from Nottingham Forest and Rob Hulse from Derby County on loan.

[/quote]

Wonder what odds you could get down the bookies on that...

[quote user="Yarmyed"][quote user="Crox"]

[/quote]

Wonder what odds you could get down the bookies on that...

[/quote]

Good ones, Why don''t you go down to labrooks and see :)

[quote user="Gingerpele"]

I have just read though the whole main rumours page (for some reason) and none of them know how to spell (or even construct a sentance....), i know my English skills arn''t the best, but their credability really goes down the drain, when they can''t even spell their team''s managers name onil was one....guess who that is....

[/quote]Oh Dear perhaps I''ll change it for you?Sentence, not sentance.aren''t, not arn''tcredibility, not credability

To be fair, there are some pretty funny pictures/comments on that thread. Like, the doctored picture referring to Tony Mowbray''s monkey head. Oh, and the guy who says "he''s still got a face from a Hovis advert" is pretty right on! By the way, that Jimmy Bullard gif is amazing!!