Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Lass

Norwich City hospitality SOLD OUT

Er, no it doesn''t.  It says the hospitality (i.e. the posh bit, I presume) has sold out.  Nothing to do with us.  Why would Swindon report on Norwich tickets selling out anyway?

although i think us women like to think we do, or you men just tell us we are for an easy life thats what my other half does or he knows it will be more trouble than its worth haha.

lol bet your happy there, before i got a season ticket i sat there once all this bloke was shouting was come on .... we can win this.. so annoying i sit in the snake pit much more exciting lol

The last time I sat in the Snakepit all I could hear all game was the two simpletons behind me making monkey noises.... and another simpleton in front of me saying ''c*nt'' in every other word.... Give me the Barclay anyday!

[quote user="Going up up up"]i''m a woman you can''t expect me to know everything[/quote]

Heh, you can''t fool us with that old gag!

I don''t mind it really.  Though you mentioning a bloke shouting ''come on'' has just given me horrible flashbacks to the Southampton game when we had the bloke sitting behind us (Captain Caveman is what we labelled him).  Literally all he did was shout "come on!", with the occasional "Cheat!" thrown in for good measure, all in between loads of indecipherable grunting.  He was stunned into silence for a while when the second goal went in - but sadly the tranquilizers eventually wore off...

Those Jarrold Stand lot near the away fans have done us proud this year! I know a few of them, some proper hardcore ex-Barclay boys in that block these days, still follow the team away from home too, wont here me saying anything bad about that particular block!