Sign in to follow this  
Beauseant

And still the Martin haters are calling Canary call

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Smudger"]I think somebody posted somewhere about somebody in the Upper Barclay having a go at Chris Martin constantly yesterday.

This could well have been my brother and was done in irony at the idiots who have been doing having a go at Chris in recent weeks and who actually really mean it it.
[/quote]

I''m sorry - I''ve read this about 5 times now on various days at various times of the day, but I still don''t get it.

Are you seriously trying to suggest that someone would heckle players ironically ?

Well, I suppose he is your brother...
[/quote]

That''s very unfair Bla, Gary is to Smudger what Henry the mild mannered janitor was to Hong Kong Fuey!

Oh come on Butler."Oi !!!! Martin !!!!  Martin !!!!! You''re crap you are !!!! You couldn''t trap a bag of cement !  My mum is quicker than you and she''s got a mobility scooter !!!!""It''s allright lads, it''s ironic..."

Listen the lad is now closing in on his second piece of silverwear in the space of two years.... Clearly a winner, and i think can play at the top!!!

I think he will be influential to our promotion charge next season!!! Playoffs i think are a reasonable goal, with Lambert at the helm we can have a stab at getting back to back promotions

I feel people that dont know football that well get his lack of pace and so called lazyness mixed up with deception and trickery!!!

OTBC

[quote user="NCFC4LIFE"]

I feel people that dont know football that well get his lack of pace and so called lazyness mixed up with deception and trickery!!!

[/quote]

So, what you''re saying is that people are mistaking trickery and deception for a lack of pace and possible laziness?

Does that mean if he laid off the trickery he''d appear to be really quick?

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Oh come on Butler.

"Oi !!!! Martin !!!!  Martin !!!!! You''re crap you are !!!! You couldn''t trap a bag of cement !  My mum is quicker than you and she''s got a mobility scooter !!!!"

"It''s allright lads, it''s ironic..."
[/quote]

So it WAS you, running round the ground shouting from different stands during the game![;)]

How could you Bla totally contemptable.

[quote user="GJP"][quote user="NCFC4LIFE"]

[/quote]

So, what you''re saying is that people are mistaking trickery and deception for a lack of pace and possible laziness?

[/quote]

No what im trying to say is that every striker is different..... what he does lack in pace he makes up in other depatments!!!!

I would say he is the best natural finisher we have had at the club..... full stop!!!

Lay off him..... his return speak volumes!!!

[quote user="NCFC4LIFE"][quote user="GJP"][quote user="NCFC4LIFE"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No what im trying to say is that every striker is different..... what he does lack in pace he makes up in other depatments!!!!

I would say he is the best natural finisher we have had at the club..... full stop!!!

[/quote]

I think most people would go along with that. He''s an intelligent type of player but not a pacey one or one who is likely run his nuts off chasing everything.

He''s well on course to have had a very good season for us and then next season he, along with pretty much everyone else in the squad, will have to prove they can deliver at Championship level.

I dont think Chris Martin ever claimed to be quick..... Holt is our relentless forward who chases balls and runs his arse off.....

Chris Martin is simply there to bang goals and i think that is what he has done this season, cant ask for more!!!! In my opinion he has already had a great season, i have no doubt he will be League One''s young player of the year!!!!

Class only better things to come next season?!

[quote user="GJP"][quote user="NCFC4LIFE"][quote user="GJP"][quote user="NCFC4LIFE"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think most people would go along with that. He''s an intelligent type of player but not a pacey one or one who is likely run his nuts off chasing everything.

He''s well on course to have had a very good season for us and then next season he, along with pretty much everyone else in the squad, will have to prove they can deliver at Championship level.

[/quote]

I would go along with the statement that he is the best natural finisher that we have at the club. We have had better natural finishers than CM in the past, Sutton, McDougall and Reeves come to mind, but Martin is clearly an excellent natural finisher who can only get better.