Sign in to follow this  
kennyfoggo

Calling All Celebrity Fans

first posted on carrowroad.net forums 

I''ve been thinking about this today, along the lines of an earlier comment I made about stinging Proton for more shirt sponsorship funds due to us being in the Premiership.
Given that we are more fashionable, and more people have jumped on the NCFC bandwagon since promotion, why doesn''t the club publicly call on their celebrity fans for transfer funds? After all, they have already done so (twice) with the ordinary fan.
So I put it to you: Stephen Fry, Anne Robinson, Sophie Ellis Bextor, The Darkness (are you really fans or hangers on?), Amanda Holden, Martin Bell et al to dig into your pockets and make a significant contribution to this club - YOUR CLUB - to keep them in the Premiership. God knows Delia couldn''t do any more, so show us your money!
I understand that a million pounds in the bank pays 14,000 a month in interest. Well how about dishing out 200k apiece then? You''ll get that back in less than two years unless the club offers to pay back your generosity following a successful campaign this year.

posted by westmidlandscanary

Im with you there matey!!!!

the average joe''s have done what they can with the shares!! So now its the turn of the people with some big bucks!! Assuming that money is the answer to our problems!!