Sign in to follow this  
YellowBlood

Moment of the Season so far

What is your favourite moment of the season so far? Mine is Rusty''s equaliser at Gillingham i think in the 96th minute. Great Scenes.

I don''t think I have celebrated a goal as much for a while as Oli''s late, late winner against Southend.

Oli''s last minute winner vs Southend!  Closely followed by Oli''s goal (our fourth) agaisnt Colu away!

Best moments: The last minute goals against Gill, Charlton and Southend. the hammering of Colchester and seeing Semi leave the clubThe worst moments:Not the 7-1 as that started the change that has seen us come good, but the heartbreak of the Beckford goal in the last minute and the unjust penalty given at MK Dons

[quote user="CityLegends04"]What is your favourite moment of the season so far?

Mine is Rusty''s equaliser at Gillingham i think in the 96th minute. Great Scenes.
[/quote]

Although Oli''s winner vs Southend was brilliant, Rusty''s late late goal at Gillingham has been my favourite so far. And at Gillingham the players have to walk past the away fans to get off the pitch which made it all the more sweet.

The ref certainly got the benefit of our opinion that day having sent off Forster.

[quote user="Tim Allman"]

[quote user="CityLegends04"]What is your favourite moment of the season so far? Mine is Rusty''s equaliser at Gillingham i think in the 96th minute. Great Scenes. [/quote]

Although Oli''s winner vs Southend was brilliant, Rusty''s late late goal at Gillingham has been my favourite so far. And at Gillingham the players have to walk past the away fans to get off the pitch which made it all the more sweet.

The ref certainly got the benefit of our opinion that day having sent off Forster.

[/quote]It could have been even better, i seem to remember we had a similar penalty shout straight after the equaliser, looked more of a pen than the one which was given to them

The game at col u takes some beating , but i have a feeling our best bit is yet to come

[quote user="yoda"]The game at col u takes some beating , but i have a feeling our best bit is yet to come[/quote]Quite possibly.The most important will be, in all honesty, the moment we know we''re promoted.

[quote user="birchfest"]Best moments: The last minute goals against Gill, Charlton and Southend. the hammering of Colchester and seeing Semi leave the clubThe worst moments:Not the 7-1 as that started the change that has seen us come good, but the heartbreak of the Beckford goal in the last minute and the unjust penalty given at MK Dons[/quote]Agree with your best, though not your worst moments.We weren''t aware of what was to later come, it''s has to be the 7-1 beating against Colchester. As sad as it may seem, i considered it our derby of the season, and with us at home i expected us to wholly take full advantage of the occasion. Not least because we just sufferred a relegation into the league we had not played in for nearly half a century in the last game we played. And with all the pre-season build-up as one of the two clear favourites for promotion, i was of course expecting us to hit the ground running, and give me a reason to think we could turn things round after 5 years of utter misery.Losing at home, to our (unfortunately apparent) derby of the season, in a game where i held out so much desperate hope, hurt. For us to lose to the worst home result, and worst footballing result in general, left me feeling humiliated, but most of all with lack of respect for a club i love.Certainly my worst moment, not only of the season, but as a Norwich fan. It confirmed my fears that we were on an unstoppable decline, and i felt as close to sure as sure can be that we wouldn''t play in the Championship, let alone the Premiership again in my lifetime. And that thought broke my heart more than any other result in the footballing world ever could.

[quote user="CityLegends04"]What is your favourite moment of the season so far? Mine is Rusty''s equaliser at Gillingham i think in the 96th minute. Great Scenes. [/quote]Yeah that''s my fave! The woman next to me was convinced that scaffold we were perched on was going to collapse! That and reading the thread on the Millwall site about Stuwall''s double ticket boo boo!

There have been quite a few great moments this season but that last minute winner against Southend takes some beating. I was hugging the bloke in front of me, whom I hadn''t even spoken to! [:D]

Chris Martin''s goal against Brentford that sent us top, and Oli''s last gasp winner against Southend. The Snakepit went absolutely berserk on both occasions [<:o)]

[quote user="RonDavies"]There have been quite a few great moments this season but that last minute winner against Southend takes some beating. I was hugging the bloke in front of me, whom I hadn''t even spoken to! [:D]
[/quote]

I slapped the future Labour MP for Norwich North on the head when we scored our winner against Southend, and I have no intention of voting for him either!

But maybe that''s because I live a different constituency to him.

Rusty''s goal at Gillingham, definitely.

I''d given up all hope so went absolutely nuts when that went in. We all did.

Easily the best celebrations after any goal since Iwans at Cardiff. It even beats Drury''s against Boro.

Martin''s breakaway second goal at Colchester. I have not seen an away end go that mental in years. That goal absolutely killed them right before half time.

Rustys equaliser against Gillingham,perfect weather,great support and"ur just a town full of pikeys" ........my son and i still laugh about that even today.Closely followed by Holts equaliser against Charlton and Chris Martins winner against Brentford.To me these are the best so far this season.A Grant Holt hatrick against Leeds would top that lot by a country mile tho.

Holt''s goal against Charlton, Chrissy Martin''s winner against Brentford & Oli''s winner against Southend.

The last 2 especially, huge moments for us and if we do get promoted moments we can look back on and say "Thats where we won it"

Holt''s goal against Charlton was amazing and the first time this season that I felt we were really going places. We played so well that day and maybe that was the start of the rot for them as well. Their fans thought so too judging by their ridulous attempts to clamber over the netting to get across the Jarrold Stand. Can''t wait for the rematch!

Has to be the moment common sense finally arrived in the boardroom and they decided Gunny had to go, none of the other moments mentioned would have happened without that one!

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]Has to be the moment common sense finally arrived in the boardroom and they decided Gunny had to go, none of the other moments mentioned would have happened without that one![/quote]Agree with this, and the appointment of Lambert as gaffer.

off the pitch:

Paul Lambert :D and Grant Holt (i really liked him before he joined)

on the pitch:

scoring the 5th against Colchester, and any late winner/equaliser :