Sign in to follow this  
barclaybabe

Next three games

In your opinion, are these the most crucial games to our season, which will guarantee if we are going to finish 1st or 2nd?

where are we going to finish come mid may?

u reckon charlton and colchester can catch us or is it too late for them?

"n your opinion, are these the most crucial games to our season"

Nope - no less than the first game or the last...

"which will guarantee if we are going to finish 1st or 2nd?"

The other 8 games don''t count then?

"u reckon charlton and colchester can catch us or is it too late for them?"

Too late! I hope!

Well it''s three tough games but I''m not unduly worried. Since the end of September we have passed 13 teams and gained 20 points on Leeds. None of those teams have come back passed us. I was a little concerned that we may hit a wall when we got to top with nothing in front of us. But it seems Lambert has managed to keep the players focussed and I believe they have too much desire and pride to slip up the way others have. We don''t need promotion form to be promoted  now and it won''t be long before relegation form will be enough to see us up. If we do lose a couple it''s important that we all, especially us fans, keep our nerve.

Was going to say I would be happy with three points from the next three games (Huddersfield, Swindon and Leeds) and that three wins from the last eight games should be enough to see us up, however having read the "1st Wizard of Lowestoft and the Curse of The Same Canary Badge" thread I fear we are not going to get anymore points - The up side is that despite that we may still scrape a play off position and we are not in any danger of relegation!!

Forgetting Leeds for the moment because they remain the team most likely to go up with us, if we win eight of our last eleven games none of Colchester, Charlton, Swindon or Milwall can catch us. End of.

Any one of those teams would need to win three more games than us to catch us. Even if we win only, say, five of our last eleven, one of them would need to win a minimum of eight of their remaining games and, looking at their fixtures and their form, I just can''t see it happening but we ain''t quite at the finishing line yet.

nah we aint at the finishing line just yet. i aint going to be cocky and say we have won the league as we havnt. leeds are only 4 points behind us, anything can happen. but we need to remain positive and go for the final push xx

[quote user="barclaybabe"]nah we aint at the finishing line just yet. i aint going to be cocky and say we have won the league as we havnt. leeds are only 4 points behind us, anything can happen. but we need to remain positive and go for the final push xx[/quote]

Hit the nail on the head, the minute we think its already over is when thing always start to go wrong

As soon as we''re defo promoted, party on!

I cant wait to come up for the Leeds game! we win that one and Norwich city centre best look out cos i''ll be celebrating bigtime

If you look at our fixtures in April, you would have to say, if we are top come the end of March, we really should end up as Champions.