Sign in to follow this  
Bungay Canary

Renewal of season tickets

Not a frequent poster....but what do you think the first deadline figure on renewals will be?     I was thinking around the 15000 mark.

did mine last week, and like a mug also upgraded it to a cushion seat for the extra £40

When i phoned to renew my tickets the box office told me i had already renewed not to my knowledge,or is a direct debit just like a standing order, an on going thing till cancellled . wonder how many of the 18.500 actually renewed or were done automatically

Yeah direct debits auto-renew, mine does anyway. The letter in my renewal pack said I only needed to contact the ticket office if I didn''t want to renew, otherwise it would roll on for another year.

[quote user="Bungay Canary"]When i phoned to renew my tickets the box office told me i had already renewed not to my knowledge,or is a direct debit just like a standing order, an on going thing till cancellled . wonder how many of the 18.500 actually renewed or were done automatically[/quote]

Probably done on a continuous payment authority so you can''t cancel even if you want to!