Sign in to follow this  
bristol_canary

New kit...like it or not???

i like it...the yellow looks more like the old school canary yellow we had in the 80''s rather than the new golden/yellow of recent years. saying that I like my Boyer/Neighbour retro number.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

[quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="King Korey"]thoroughly disappointed.. only positive is it aint baggy![/quote]And your positive is my biggest negative.FFS when will these people realise that we don''t all have figures like pro footballers (or Italian models...), and therefore need a less ''fitted'' design to avoid looking ridiculous.Looks like I''ll not be getting a new kit until we change manufacturers at this rate...boy am I pissed off...[/quote]

Time to hit the gym my friend!

[/quote]Very much so unfortunately. If the style of fit of that shirt still isn''t baggy enough for you, then i''d say it''s probably about time you started pumping some iron mate.Still looks baggy to me, and looks as bland as can be. Scarcely anything different from the current one thats noteworthy.When will Xara sit-up and actually bother to ''design'' again? Shouldn''t we be the focal point of their attention, given that we''re the only decent sports club of which they have attention to give? Very poor effort. Couldn''t care less now upon whether Adidas, or Puma, or Nike... etc. supply repetitive designs , i''ll just be happy that we have one.Looks like it''s just going to have to be another year of watching our club playing in shamefully poorly designed mundane rubbish again as far as i''m concerned.For the first time in a long while, even given the history of Xara, i feel pretty sure the thought of buying the new City shirt won''t even so much as cross my mind.Very disappointed.[:''(][:''(][:''(]

To be honest, I''ve never liked our colours nor our nickname. Anyway, according to the media, canary yellow is the new gold aka Newton Heath. seeing all those green and yellow (sorry, gold) scarves at Old Trafford I wondered if the Norwich City mail order shop had recently experienced a massive upsurge in demand for scarves from the Manchester area.

I really like it, very clean and simple, also agree regarding the colour, liking the return to the lighter shade of yellow we''ve employed in the past. Very impressed, well done xara think this is you best attempt yet! Looking forward to getting this asap!

Oh, and the ''shiny'', ''metallic green'' encompassing the badge is yet again horrible.... Just so very horrible....Bring back the black, if not, maybe a normal green or something... Or perhaps, the real ''crazy'' and ''out there'' kind of suggestion of having no trim on the badge?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]It''s alright, it''s not that much different from the one''s we already have, we won''t be buying it, it''s that stupid skinny fit again too.[/quote]Oh dear WAY, have you been missing training again? [;)]

[quote user="Big Slob"]Anyone in a new home shirt over the age of 15 is just embarrassing [/quote]Speak for yourself.

[quote user="Big Slob"]Anyone in a new home shirt over the age of 15 is just embarrassing
[/quote]

What?! I''m 33 and have four kids i have already ordered my new kit because i am proud to wear the clubs colours and always will be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus,this club really has some happy fans!

It''s ok but as has been said, far too similar to before! and although it''s the norm for a lot of clubs - £40 for a years wear??? B*LLOCKS to that! I myself will scour the charity shops for an old fosters lager or asics top!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]It''s alright, it''s not that much different from the one''s we already have, we won''t be buying it, it''s that stupid skinny fit again too.[/quote]Oh dear WAY, have you been missing training again? [;)][/quote]

Lapps I can''t slim my boobs, they are big because they are big hahahaha

[quote user="Ruuuuuuuuuuelllllllllllll"]It''s ok but as has been said, far too similar to before! and although it''s the norm for a lot of clubs - £40 for a years wear??? B*LLOCKS to that! I myself will scour the charity shops for an old fosters lager or asics top![/quote]

The fosters lager one of course was slightly similar I guess but still looked a hundred times better! We need some retro back at the club! but lets not go as far as bringing back Robert Chase!

[img]http://www.pinkun.com/norfolk/pinkun/assets/images/dynamicfeed/ravenp20100309153541.jpg[/img]

Actually, looks a lot better here... its already growing on me now!

[quote user="Big Slob"]Anyone in a new home shirt over the age of 15 is just embarrassing [/quote]what about the team on the pitch? i really hope we wont be fielding under15''s next season!

Yes it is similar but it is Yellow and not gold like the last shirt and looks smarter,never liked the old collar,i''m happy with it and look forwad to wearing it at the Leeds game!

[quote user="bristol_canary"]the graphic designer who edited the photos needs to do some serious training!![/quote]Out of curiosity, why does the graphic designer who edited the photos need to do some training?

He needs to do some training since the colours looked truly awful in the pic on the official site. The pic just posted with Delia in showed the true yellow. To be fair, it could also be the fault of the photographer and the lighting he had set up!

i like it and am about to place my order! however i am not entirely familiar with these european size guides or what have you, just t o make sure a small adults size would be the size 36 right?

[quote user="mkwuk"][quote user="bristol_canary"]the graphic designer who edited the photos needs to do some serious training!![/quote]Out of curiosity, why does the graphic designer who edited the photos need to do some training?[/quote]the image on the official site has been badly cut out and retouched and  the fake shadow is terrible.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]It''s alright, it''s not that much different from the one''s we already have, we won''t be buying it, it''s that stupid skinny fit again too.[/quote]Oh dear WAY, have you been missing training again? [;)][/quote]

[/quote]

I have the same problem with the shorts [:)]

God, I can''t brelieve I just stooped to that level [:D] 

[quote user="macdougalls perm"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

I have the same problem with the shorts [:)]

God, I can''t brelieve I just stooped to that level [:D] 

[/quote]

Hahahaha good man

[quote user="bristol_canary"]initial thought on the new home kit?  I quite like it!
[/quote]

Very similar to the one you brought me for Christmas! Perhaps you should apply for the graphic designers job