Sign in to follow this  
SnakePit Lassy

Charlton away?

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]Are super members given  priority for away games?[/quote]

No. The normal priority away system I expect

1 Away s/t''s (250 ish)

2 Home s/t with 10 away stubs from last season (900 ish)

3 Home s/t and members with 10 away stubs from last season

4 Members

5 Others

How many tickets are we likely to get for this one please, think it holds 26000 doesn''t it?

Can''t imagine they''d require a stub from Charlton last season. It''s clearly set out in the Club charter they use the priority system for away matches so I can''t see why they''d break that for one game. Hope not anyway, as I was living abroad for the second half of last season so don''t have that stub...

[quote user="cityangel"]How many tickets are we likely to get for this one please, think it holds 26000 doesn''t it?[/quote]

Hope to be lucky getting ticked for this one its a birthday weekend for me and my son, hope to be having a party with some friends.

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="cityangel"]How many tickets are we likely to get for this one please, think it holds 26000 doesn''t it?[/quote]

Hope to be lucky getting ticked for this one its a birthday weekend for me and my son, hope to be having a party with some friends.

[/quote]

My birthday weekend too, few beers on train and in London plus 3 points should be good enough present for me, I also have 10 stubs so will get my ticket but some friends haven''t so have to wait and see on that.

[quote user="Tim Allman"]

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]Are super members given  priority for away games?[/quote]

No. The normal priority away system I expect

1 Away s/t''s (250 ish)

2 Home s/t with 10 away stubs from last season (900 ish)

3 Home s/t and members with 10 away stubs from last season

4 Members

5 Others

[/quote]

Gutted I really wanted to go to this one - no real chance being in the 4th band

I have heard from a source very close to Carrow Road ticket office that this will be a ballot on the basis of the Colchester game.I hope I get my ticket as I have already got train tickets booked for that match(£9 each way from Norwich).

I don''t care if there is a ballot. Must be the away ground other than Ipswich I''ve been too the most and only ever seen one draw - and that was dissapointing. I honestly never want to go to that place again. I''d rather go fishing and I don''t fish. I don''t even know if it''s in season, if it''s not in season I''d just go and sit next to a lake.

I have bad vibes about this game. Yes I believe we will still be promoted, but I reckon this will be the day that, we lose, Leeds win to overtake us at the top.

[quote user="adycanary"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

My birthday weekend too, few beers on train and in London plus 3 points should be good enough present for me, I also have 10 stubs so will get my ticket but some friends haven''t so have to wait and see on that.

[/quote]

Lots of bithdays then as its mine also[^][<:o)]...... hoping to go to the Valley but as I''m only a season ticket holder not holding out much hope