Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

The new shirt carries a curse!

"and the edging to our badge seems to me to be vague in strength of line, its cursed."

hahaha!

Awesome...!

Keep ''em coming Wiz!

It really is like shooting fish in a barrel for the old Wizmeister 2000.
  • Scan page one of the forum to find the thread with the most replies.
  • Cobble together 3 lines of mumbo jumbo about the subject of that thread
  • Bask in the reflected glory of people who talk back.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]It really is like shooting fish in a barrel for the old Wizmeister 2000.
  • Scan page one of the forum to find the thread with the most replies.
  • Cobble together 3 lines of mumbo jumbo about the subject of that thread
  • Bask in the reflected glory of people who talk back.
[/quote]Also working to the premise that negative attention is better than no attention at all.

I think Wiz has his eye on internet fame, if Stu the 2tickets1seat Millwall supporter can get his 15 minutes then why can''t our very own Wiz? Your going to have to try harder than this though old man.

The difference with Wiz and the Millwall chap - the Millwall chap made one silly mistake, once. Wiz does it everyday...

Sod it - it''s only a bit of cloth really.  I know us blokes only buy one new shirt a year, better make it this one!

Come on you "true" yellows.  Reclaim the yellow & green from those manure b*gg*rs.

"First team up! CURSE YOU DELIA

Look, ever since I started following City (1957) that vomit shade of yellow has NEVER been worn on our shirts, plus, then new badge is a vile hybred too.

Wizard, you really are a nasty piece of work! Remember what goes around comes around and you''ll get yours!

[quote user="First Wizard"]When you start messing with our traditional colour and badge, just for a few quid in the coffers then expect a curse to follow![/quote]Didn''t we mess with the traditional black shorts in 1965 and change them to green Wiz? Did you curse them then? [^o)]

Wow, even by your standards Wiz, this one is a stunner. The only real change we make to the kit is to go back to the canary yellow we used to have from the more recent gold and you spout off some guff about Delia having no sense of tradition.

Is anyone free in the Lowestoft area tomorrow to go and pick up his medication?

Since this afternoon, I''ve been studying just how to break this curse. It can be done by every new shirt buyer peeing on the left hand sleeve of it before wearing it at Carrrow Road.

No, don''t all rush to thank me at once!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Since this afternoon, I''ve been studying just how to break this curse. It can be done by every new shirt buyer peeing on the left hand sleeve of it before wearing it at Carrrow Road.

No, don''t all rush to thank me at once!

[/quote]

Je thanks wizlack now we can break this evil spell, i think it was the curse from the evil 6fingered witches from the south, they live in a shithole cave called ipswich

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Ruuuuuuuuuuelllllllllllll"]"I don''t actually give a toss what you think"

Well clearly you do![/quote]Seasoned old campaigners on here haven''t figured out what makes me tick yet, let alone newbies like you.[:|][/quote]Am I close?[img]http://www.surplusandadventure.com/images/product/main/methylated_spirits.jpg[/img]

Not only this but at no point has the cook ever said she played any part in the colour of the shirt or the badge specifically.

I''ll give him this though, he does have a talent for creating a thread out of nothing. Can we just get him out between May and September?

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="morty"]I can see into the future, you always do it in threads. Float a stupid idea then if everyone comes in and canes you, you pretend it was all for comedy and we have been taken in yet again by your comedy genius.[:)][/quote]Not this time, I''m being deadly serious.

5pm, April the 10th, they''ll be much wailing in the City...

[/quote]

and when you''re wrong you will never frequent this board again? Money where your mouth is 1st Wizard

"First Wizard Since this afternoon, I''ve been studying just how to break this curse. It can be done by every new shirt buyer peeing on the left hand sleeve of it before wearing it at Carrrow Road

No, don''t all rush to thank me at once"

Wiz... a better way is for you to stick your head up your arse and fart... loudly!

[quote user="They Call Me Gary"]

Like the currant shirt?

[/quote]We''ve got a shirt with currants on!!!!?????Nooooooooooooo!

[quote user="Messiah"][quote user="They Call Me Gary"]

Like the currant shirt?

[/quote]We''ve got a shirt with currants on!!!!?????Nooooooooooooo![/quote]

I prefer blinds to :/

PS. The new shirt colour is not of a true Norwich Canary.........I rest my case:

[img]http://www.canaryadvisor.com/images/Norw%20yel%20crested.jpg[/mg]

PS. The new shirt colour is not of a true Norwich Canary.........I rest my case:

[img]http://www.canaryadvisor.com/images/Norw%20yel%20crested.jpg[/img]