Sign in to follow this  
Jarroldstander

Norwich City on eBay

Does anyone else think there is too much stuff being sold on eBay from the club?

I''ve picked up a few bits in the past from the club, such as the 59 Cup shirt worn by Wes against Charlton last season (boy did it smell badly!) and a signed match worn Doc shirt, but there''s so much on there now it''s getting a bit crazy!

Have a look at all this stuff!

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/norwichcitycarrowroad/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Sure it brings in funds for the club, and as a City fan it''s great to be able to get hold of stuff like this such as match worn shirts, but all these other signed stuff is a tad over the top don''t you think?

im more interested in the clubs feed back.. 2 negatives in 12 months???!!!! I have been trading on ebay for 9 years and never received a single bad feedback rating.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]im more interested in the clubs feed back.. 2 negatives in 12 months???!!!! I have been trading on ebay for 9 years and never received a single bad feedback rating.[/quote]What volume of stuff do you sell Jas?We sell hundreds of items a month and have received 3 in a year.

Considering that 10''s (if not 100''s) of thousands of commercial business operate through e-bay, the question is - why wouldn''t the club take advantage of such a widely available and popular commercial distribution channel?

They only have 13 things for sale? Good idea to sell the new kit worn by the players at the launch, i see Holts is already at the 100 quid mark with still 5 days left

Jas I think £1 a bit cheap for Theos gloves, they were never used, might have got a bit knocked off for damage when they were accidently dropped on floor though.

Don''t see a problem with it personally, apart from the ''Buy it Now'' socks, every item on there has attracted bids of £50.00+

Good idea if it rasies a few quid. Thought Hoolahan shirt was going to be a large childs size, rather than adult. They should also sell the step ladder he used to win those headers against Yeovil. That game showed he can do the hard work in centre of the park, very impressed by his performance.

Leeds have been cashing on this for years

Flogging off used chewy stuff after it has been spat out by players

They call it .........ebay gum

Good you guys must have some serious money. the prices they go for are unreal.

I cant afford anything near what they go for.

Its a shame really i would love something which has actually been worn.

My Dad would go nuts if i asked him to fork out 50-95 quid if not more on a footie shirt..

They say theres no money in Norwich...