Sign in to follow this  
a man called horse

LEEDS GAME ATTENDANCE

I think the northern monkeys would appreciate a few chorus''s of

"This leagues just right for you "

[quote user="batesout MOT"]

This is clearly a sore point for you. Even in the premiership, you''d never fill a stadium the size of Elland Road week in-week out.

[/quote]

We''ll never know if you could fill it again in the prem cos you''ll never play in that league again. Enjoy another season in league 1 next year!!

This is clearly a sore point for you. Even in the premiership, you''d never fill a stadium the size of Elland Road week in-week out.

[/quote]

We''ll never know if you could fill it again in the prem cos you''ll never play in that league again. Enjoy another season in league 1 next year!!

[/quote]

and you do, do you? We would easily sell out a bigger stadium no-matter what league we''re in. Leeds, however, only seem to get crowds over 23000 in bigger games, we get sellouts week-in week-out, a crowd below 24000 is disappointing for us, thats a decent crowd for you (i will admit you have got 30000+ crowds, but considering our average attendance is better/just below yours and your ground is almost double our capacity, we have probably the better fans) Plus Leeds'' population is near 800,000 norwich''s is only just above 100,000. Anyway NCFC and LUFC have best supporters in the league, and better than many championship and PL teams (but our fans are better [:P] [;)] )

[/quote]Where as you would with your glory hunter fans. I would rather have

30,000 core fans who turn up to every game whoever its against than

18,000 odd and the rest who by the looks of thing turn up to watch the

other team than Leeds!

P.S Who owns your stadium? We own our

stadium and premirship standard training ground, so Im guessing a big

club like yourselves do too, oh wait.......

[/quote]Norwich City - Average: 24630 - Capacity: 94.6%Leeds United - Average: 24207 - Capacity: 60.2%

[/quote]

Neither would you.

Norwich City - Average: 24630 - Capacity: 94.6%

Leeds United - Average: 24207 - Capacity: 60.2%

So with these figures we can now sing your grounds to big for you

" Even in the premiership"

Soething you will never know.

It''s a fair bet you won''t even know what attendances you might get in the Championship.

But at least you can enjoy your big club image by traipsing around places like Exeter, Yeovil and Wycombe boring the arse of home fans about your glory days.

[quote user="ryan1992"][quote user="batesout MOT"]

[/quote]

and you do, do you? We would easily sell out a bigger stadium no-matter what league we''re in. Leeds, however, only seem to get crowds over 23000 in bigger games, we get sellouts week-in week-out, a crowd below 24000 is disappointing for us, thats a decent crowd for you (i will admit you have got 30000+ crowds, but considering our average attendance is better/just below yours and your ground is almost double our capacity, we have probably the better fans) Plus Leeds'' population is near 800,000 norwich''s is only just above 100,000. Anyway NCFC and LUFC have best supporters in the league, and better than many championship and PL teams (but our fans are better [:P] [;)] )

[/quote]

The Norwich urban area has a population of 259k, within the City walls is around 130k which is still less than a third of the population of Leeds.

my friend that lives here moved from leeds a couple of years ago, she said it was too rough for her and she didn''t want her kids being brought up somewhere like leeds bless her so it must not be a very nice place

[quote user="Going up up up"]my friend that lives here moved from leeds a couple of years ago, she said it was too rough for her and she didn''t want her kids being brought up somewhere like leeds bless her so it must not be a very nice place[/quote]

Soft southerners.

[quote user="batesout MOT"]Most Leeds fans come from outside Leeds.

Your STs are cheap, hence the high demand. Simples.[/quote]Are they that cheap?How do they compare to yours?Just paid £389 for mine for next season, full priced adult in mid price area of the ground.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="batesout MOT"]Most Leeds fans come from outside Leeds.

Your STs are cheap, hence the high demand. Simples.[/quote]Are they that cheap?How do they compare to yours?Just paid £389 for mine for next season, full priced adult in mid price area of the ground.[/quote]

bargain.

I stand in the cheapest area..

450 to renew by April.

510 to renew by June.

I dread to think what new ST holders will be charged.

[quote user="batesout MOT"][quote user="morty"][quote user="batesout MOT"]Most Leeds fans come from outside Leeds.

Your STs are cheap, hence the high demand. Simples.[/quote]Are they that cheap?How do they compare to yours?Just paid £389 for mine for next season, full priced adult in mid price area of the ground.[/quote]

bargain.

I stand in the cheapest area..

450 to renew by April.

510 to renew by June.

I dread to think what new ST holders will be charged.[/quote]Yeah that was the price for me to renew by 6th of this month, it goes up much the same. That seems quite a lot considering you are down here in your third season, is everyone fine with that or do you think uncle Ken is squeezing your plums for all he can get?

haha i got away with paying adult as im 21 in feb nxt year and the cut off point is september, so i pay 178, my other half didn''t as he is 21 in june haha he pays 389 now

Cut off point for kids prices is 16. How many 17 year olds can afford £500 a year?

Bates out, he''s a leaching waste of space. Sooner dead, the better.

[quote user="batesout MOT"]Cut off point for kids prices is 16. How many 17 year olds can afford £500 a year?

Bates out, he''s a leaching waste of space. Sooner dead, the better.[/quote]Seems like he''s trading on a lot of fans loyalty, and getting away with it.Maybe our club should be a bit more ruthless with their pricing and we wouldn''t be so broke! But then probably wouldn''t have 20,000 season ticket holders either!

[quote user="Going up up up"]blimely where do you sit i will be paying 15 a month, thats all 178 where did you get 500 from?[/quote]Elland Road.[:|]