Sign in to follow this  
TheCorrectForum

WACCOE is rubbish

[quote user="TheNewBoy"], perhaps I would have worked this out at Elland Road had any of them have bothered to turn up, .[/quote]

you''re hardly going to attract big crowds everywhere you go are you?

pipe down, it''s getting boring now

[quote user="EssexWhite"]

[quote user="TheNewBoy"], perhaps I would have worked this out at Elland Road had any of them have bothered to turn up, .[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh listen to the tough man, who do you think you are? Al Pa-f*cking-chino? Doesn''t matter who your playing does it? We have sold more season tickets (19000) then you had home fans at that game (16500 after deducting away fans).

Are you from Leeds then? Or Essex? Come on, spill.... I am networked all over Essex, whereabouts do you live? Southend? Canvey? Chelmsford? You wouldn''t be telling me to pipedown in the pub matey, not in a Norwich pub anyway, so don''t be doing it on a Norwich forum.

You are in danger of looking like a serious loser at your rate of posting, an Essex based Leeds fan who submits comments on a Norwich City forum on a daily basis? I would bet every penny in my bank account that you have not been to Elland Road this year. Leeds, bleeding massive club, hundreds of thousands of fans, and none of them can be a*sed to watch their team play.

It''s not getting boring for me, I can talk about this all day and all night sunshine.

[quote user="TheNewBoy"][quote user="EssexWhite"]

[/quote] Oh listen to the tough man, who do you think you are? Al Pa-f*cking-chino? Doesn''t matter who your playing does it? We have sold more season tickets (19000) then you had home fans at that game (16500 after deducting away fans). Are you from Leeds then? Or Essex? Come on, spill.... I am networked all over Essex, whereabouts do you live? Southend? Canvey? Chelmsford? You wouldn''t be telling me to pipedown in the pub matey, not in a Norwich pub anyway, so don''t be doing it on a Norwich forum. You are in danger of looking like a serious loser at your rate of posting, an Essex based Leeds fan who submits comments on a Norwich City forum on a daily basis? I would bet every penny in my bank account that you have not been to Elland Road this year. Leeds, bleeding massive club, hundreds of thousands of fans, and none of them can be a*sed to watch their team play. It''s not getting boring for me, I can talk about this all day and all night sunshine.[/quote]

1.) I''ll take every penny from your bank account then fella, several times over. probably won''t get me far, but it was the bet.

2.) No, I know it won''t get boring for you, you guys love talking about us

3.) Correction, I''m not here on a daily basis.

4.) Like I said, pipe down, sorry for getting you all worked up! 

Ok sure, just send me the proof (ticket stubs with your name on) and I will transfer you the money, it would be well worth finding out who you are.

I dont see any Norwich fans running up three figure post counts on Waccoe, and if they did I would be ashamed. Are you ashamed?

[quote user="TheNewBoy"]Ok sure, just send me the proof (ticket stubs with your name on) and I will transfer you the money, it would be well worth finding out who you are. I dont see any Norwich fans running up three figure post counts on Waccoe, and if they did I would be ashamed. Are you ashamed?[/quote]

lol, honestly lad, I don''t want your money, and I do keep the tickets if you desperately want a photo of a Leeds 2009/2010 ticket.

No I''m not ashamed, the board seems relatively welcoming to opposition fans, and me and a couple of others have had good banter/footballing conversation with your lot.

[quote user="MargateCanary"]they have even got a ''Congratulations Norwich'' thread just started.[:)][/quote]
Cant believe we were 11 points clear a

couple of months ago. and now 7 behind. Some ''blip'' this is.
Hehehehehehehehehehe x 100

To be fair to Leeds fans who come on here, i have got time for Essex White, at least theres an honesty about him.

Spainboy will never show his face here again.

Some other quotes talking about their game against us :-Can see us potentially losing both and dropping to 3rd after the Norwich

gameHope they prove me wrong.....

Millwall massive, Norwich irrelevant so

long as it doesn''t knock our goal difference too much.Bigger picture.
But we probably will draw against Millwall. and take the lead against Norwich

but they will end up scoring a couple in quick succession in the second half.

The number of times they''ve been a goal down and won this year is amazingThey don''t sound too confident.[:)]

Well I for one have never even bothered taking a look at WACCOE or whatever it is.I hope that Leeds are still promoted in 2nd place because I believe that they are the 2nd best team in the league and that they and their fans deserve it more than anybody else.If I was a Leeds fan then I would be starting to get slightly concerned over Millwall right now though.