Sign in to follow this  
TheCorrectForum

WACCOE is rubbish

Hi, just wanted to direct you to a proper Leeds United Forum:

www.thesquareball.net. The Leeds fans on this forum hate the rubbish that is churned out on Waccoe. The different (crap) topics every 5 minutes, the idiotic ''know it all-Grayson out fans.'' The immature know nothing about football fans.

Anyway, if you want to have a laugh and berate a forum go on this one (thesquareball.net) You get the more level headed mature fan on here (a few idiots- they are everywhere) who do not get carried away with positive or negative match results, have a different useless topic every 5 minutes, and have an honest view on our team.

Please don''t hurt your eyes and visit the sh1t that is Waccoe ever again.

ENJOY...OR NOT...

PS. I want you to go up, along with Leeds of course, and you are still the best team to come to Elland Road this season.

ive been on waccoe a few times, every time it never fails to make me laugh. Grayson out C%^£ bates out C&*^, ticket prices C&*&$ every other wood is C. And after a win Its "thats why deserve to be in the champs leagues blah blah blah"

God this board is so Leeds centric now that at the time of posting there are two Leeds fans on this thread to one City fan. What''s happening?

[quote user="batesout MOT"]Ha ha, you squabblers so desperate for members that you''re recruiting tin pot fans.[/quote]

Not really no. I am not asking you to join, You can browse without joining. Just that when you want to have a laugh look on a proper forum. The Squareball has been around for years (used to be called Leedschat), and has a fair number of fans. We just don''t post when it''s not neccessary and if there''s a repeat topic we tend to use the same thread instead of starting a new one like they do on WACCOE. The fans on squareball hate WACCOE.

Don''t get me wrong there''s the odd thread that you think why?! Generally though it''s one of the best Leeds United forums. A forum without school kids.

[quote user="Romantic"]God this board is so Leeds centric now that at the time of posting there are two Leeds fans on this thread to one City fan. What''s happening? [/quote]

We love you. Don''t you know that! No Leeds fan I know actually hate Norwich.

[quote user="TheCorrectForum"][quote user="Romantic"]God this board is so Leeds centric now that at the time of posting there are two Leeds fans on this thread to one City fan. What''s happening?
[/quote] We love you. Don''t you know that! No Leeds fan I know actually hate Norwich.[/quote]All the one''s who post on here seem to! Prob is they are giving your fans a bad name.

[quote user="TheCorrectForum"][quote user="Evil Monkey"]Thanks for the info... we don''t care.[/quote]

Hmmm seems like it the amount of Leeds threads on here....[/quote]Either started by your fans, or discussing the fact that you''re our hilariously inconsistent ''rivals'' for the title... hardly surprising we''d talk about you.  What is surprising is the amount of Leeds fans who come on here thinking we care about their club outside of this current rivalry.  We don''t.

Bitter much? As said previously I don''t hate your club. Hope you go up. But please feel free to carry on laughing at our club. I''m sure it makes you feel better...

Is the OP not completely missing the point that most Norwich fans who pop over to Waccoe do so not for good football debate and a bit of banter but rather to observe and enjoy the degenerate bipolar rantings of the Waccoe posters?

(And probably the good supply of titillating pictures too I''d guess). 

[quote user="TheCorrectForum"]Bitter much? As said previously I don''t hate your club. Hope you go up. But please feel free to carry on laughing at our club. I''m sure it makes you feel better...[/quote]I think you''re misunderstanding me... we don''t care about Leeds.  You''re our rivals for the title (and doing a pretty shite job at it, too, frankly) but that''s it.  We only hate Wolves and Ipswich.  I''m not bitter, your demise doesn''t make me feel anything... I don''t care!  Go post on your own forum... have you tried Waccoe? I hear its pretty good...

[quote user="Buckethead"]Is the OP not completely missing the point that most Norwich fans who pop over to Waccoe do so not for good football debate and a bit of banter but rather to observe and enjoy the degenerate bipolar rantings of the Waccoe posters?

(And probably the good supply of titillating pictures too I''d guess). [/quote]Titillating pictures? Well, that changes everything... [:D]

[quote user="TheCorrectForum"]Wolves?[/quote]The Gold Scum... horrible fans, horrible players, horrible ground, horrible club......don''t think that because I''m talking to you this means I care... I''m just trying to find the tittilating pictures on Waccoe...

You''re starting to like me...!

I have a friend who is a Wolves fan, and he never mentions Norwich. They hate the ''Brom'' for obvious reasons.

I take your point though. Wolves are s***

Waccoe really makes me feel better about myself!

Im from Leeds and I find it funny the people on there post without using a swear word, usually one begining with an F or a C!

I do hate Wolves for all the reasons above - in particular their woe is me, they''ve let us down again, ''fans''. But what really started the (probably one way) rivalry is Muscat and that tackle on Bellers. Having two divisions between us is not exactly going to light the fireof rivalry again.

Not so long ago it was even West Brom who were in and around where we were, and there was some banter. But they''ve shown that at least they can yo-yo successfully, whilst we yo''d once before the string snapped. Now in the administration strewn battlefield of the failed and not even big enough to have tried in the first place, it''s Leeds vs Norwich. And I must say I''m enjoying it whilst it lasts.

Ah Leeds..... the most ignorant fans of the northIf your not from Leeds did you know your a C#NT ? that pretty much sums them up.I''m suprised half of them know how to use a forum, they never come across as the brightest sparks on the planet

[quote user="TheCorrectForum"]Wolves?[/quote]

Scummy club, in which kevin muscatt was the worst. he basically sparked off the rivalry when he broke craig bellamys leg in 2 places. nasty tw@ he was!!!!

Dear TheCorrectForum,

I aint got a problem with you posting your forum link, and its good to know that not all Leeds fans are neanderthals, perhaps I would have worked this out at Elland Road had any of them have bothered to turn up, 1500 of us managed a four hour journey for a Monday night game afterall.

I should just point out however that you seem to have failed to notice that you have responded to one of your ''own'' on this thread. The username ''bates out MOT'' should have been enough of an indication, please note that this was not a Canaries fan. Username aside, no City fan would want that stingy arrogant old man out of Elland Road. He is doing a perfect job of f''ing it up yet again. Personally I dont have too much against Leeds, other than the incredibly fickle fans. If you went up this year 13,000 of you would crawl out of the woodwork, and you would announce yourself as a bigger club that Norwich City.

Doesn''t quite work like that though does it? 17000 fans at Elland Road, never thought that I would see the day. Having lived in West Yorkshire myself until very recently, I was slightly tired of meeting clueless arrogant t*ssers every single week in pubs all around the country who would babble on about how big they are as a club and how Norwich deserved to be in League One.

Personally I find it self satisfying to see 2000 people online at the same time on Waccoe, fully knowing that 1500 of them probably havent even turned up to Elland Road this year. 19000+ season ticket holders at Carrow Road pal, that makes us the biggest club in this division. Your fans dont deserve promotion, they dont deserve it because they dont turn up and get behind their team at home games.

If you want to know why we are top, it is because of our 12th man, Delia was right that time after too many sherries. We love our players, our players love us, we win our points for the team.

Nothing would make me more pleased than to see Leeds finish third behind Charlton, a real club with some real fans.

I am already on course to win a £10 bet with a lowlife Wakefield chav who called me a "thick c*nt" after I had stated that I believed Norwich would get a bigger average attendance this year despite having a ground holding 26000.

You have a rubbish team, rubbish fans, a rubbish ground (when its less than half full, as I witnessed last year), a rubbish chairman, an overated arrogant striker (no better than Grant Holt or Rickie Lambert), and yet you know this. Visiting Waccoe confirms all of these opinions for me, and you know this because otherwise you wouldnt feel the need to change our justified perception of Leeds as a club.

No reflection on you personally, I bet you are one of those genuine Leeds fans, but I have just met far too many of your shallow thugs to change my general views on Leeds fans as a collective. No forum link will change that.

Maybe I sat on the fence a little, but this man seemed reasonably civil, although in heavy denial about the state of his club and the true number of real fans that they have. I will save my vitriol and hatred for the rest of the Leeds t*ssers who come on this board to spout rubbish. And of course, somebody just reminded me of a few bad experiences with Wolves fans, who make Leeds fans seem like lovely chaps! Having to take punches to protect two old boys at Molineux from being beaten by stone island wearing thugs is an example... and when I mean old, I mean 70+, Leeds fans dont even come close to those cretins..... I''m a half decent amatuer boxer though.... despite being 5ft 9in and 10 and a half stone.... I dished out enough to make up for my bruises. I have lots of city fans with similar stories.... My only experiences with Leeds have been keyboard warriors or drunken armchair fans in pubs....

Great post theNewBoy, this could have the same impact as the Millwall fans but for different reasons, this post will strike a chord with fans all over the country from different clubs. So right!

Besides what Leeds fans are doing on this messageboard arguing amongst themselves is beyond me. And to top it all thinking that someone with the username Batesout MOT is a Norwich supporter. You couldn''t make it up.

[quote user="TheCorrectForum"]Hi, just wanted to direct you to a proper Leeds United Forum: www.thesquareball.net. The Leeds fans on this forum hate the rubbish that is churned out on Waccoe. The different (crap) topics every 5 minutes, the idiotic ''know it all-Grayson out fans.'' The immature know nothing about football fans. Anyway, if you want to have a laugh and berate a forum go on this one (thesquareball.net) You get the more level headed mature fan on here (a few idiots- they are everywhere) who do not get carried away with positive or negative match results, have a different useless topic every 5 minutes, and have an honest view on our team. Please don''t hurt your eyes and visit the sh1t that is Waccoe ever again. ENJOY...OR NOT... PS. I want you to go up, along with Leeds of course, and you are still the best team to come to Elland Road this season.[/quote]

lol

I agree with you and I''m on WACCOE!! nice mag btw, top read.

3 pages? not only are we gonna take over their city in a fortnight, we''ve taken over their forum!