Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Well done Blah, my brain hurts just reading your post so I hate to think what state your brain is in.

Go have a well deserved lie down.

Like the picks &  it will be a double celebration when your wild card comes in too.

Good luck mate

[quote user="Yellow Fever"]

Well done Blah, my brain hurts just reading your post so I hate to think what state your brain is in.

Go have a well deserved lie down.

Like the picks &  it will be a double celebration when your wild card comes in too.

Good luck mate

[/quote]

Cheers Yellow Fever - to be fair that post = 2 and a half days of coffee breaks, so if it takes you 2 and a half days to read it, that''s only fair [:)]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Woah, you spent some time on this...hope they come in for you :D[/quote]Not enough time on the formatting it would appear [:)]

what time did you start picking them nd posting that thread with that detail?

Good set of picks, and love it when someone takes a risk. The winnings should be high so a good boost into the kitty too.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

what time did you start picking them nd posting that thread with that detail?

Good set of picks, and love it when someone takes a risk. The winnings should be high so a good boost into the kitty too.

[/quote]In batches over the last couple of days, checking every 4 hours or so.  I really should have done more "work" work than I have in the last couple of days - but it''s for a good cause !  I''m just glad I only have to do this once a season these days [;)]

Grrrrrrrrrrr. Not even an honourable mention! And with my record too! [;)][;)][;)]

Seriously though, Blah you deserve these to come in with all the effort you have put in this week.

Good Luck!

[quote user="leedscanary"]

Grrrrrrrrrrr. Not even an honourable mention! And with my record too! [;)][;)][;)]

Seriously though, Blah you deserve these to come in with all the effort you have put in this week.

Good Luck!

[/quote]I pleasd ignorance Leeds, yours was from the Welsh leagues, and I wouldn''t know where to start researching those - next time ! [:)]

Good stuff there Blah, all bases covered! For reference (and if it makes any difference), Olympiakos are 8-2-2 at home, PAS are 1-2-9 away. If anybody is ever in any doubt, then this place is as good as any: http://www.soccerstats.com/ got plenty of leagues, and kept pretty up to date. Best of luck Blah, PUP''s!

This is excellent Blah. I just knew you had a strategy and if there''s any justice you will get the win for the academy that all this effort deserves. We have so much talent in our ranks and Ray would be so so proud of this[Y]

I will get these to Billy in the morning and post the odds on here.

Thanks again Blah and all you pickers[Y]

think its a bit late but ill still play along and pick SWANSEA to beat sheff wed.ta

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Scottish League Two for me this week where bottom club Clyde ( 3 0 7 6 15 ) entertain second place Cowdenbeath ( 5 4 3 17 12 ). Clyde have only scored six at home while Cowdenbeath have seventeen away goals so I can only see one outcome.

Clyde v Cowdenbeath........Home win.

Good luck Blah. [Y]

[/quote]

Are you going for a Clyde victory Lap?

Sorry for being late this week Blah

It has to be Dinamo Zagreb for me again this week.

Their home record is the stuff of fantasy, they score for fun, 42 goals in just 9 games while only conceding 3[:O]

So my nap is

Dinamo Zagreb vs. NK Zadar - Home win

Good luck everyone, best of luck Blahx3

Good morning Pups… The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to our good friends Blahblahblah and Billy Dixon we have...

1/6 Dinamo Zagreb 
1/6 Bayern Munich 
2/9 Chelsea 
4/9 Spurs 
1/5 Olympiakos 
6/4 Southampton 

Which will win for the Academy £62.09p.  As always I ran the same bet through one of the big bookies and the return would only be £54.56. So that just goes to show why we should bet with Billy. So don’t forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of  us so if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring!

Thanks again Blah. This truly was an outstanding piece of analysis where you have used the form of us PUPs as well as the teams. And we got good odds from Billy too.

So now it’s "game on". Spurs get us underway at lunchtime followed by Dinamo Zagreb at 2pm. Chelsea and Southampton both kick off at 3pm and finally Munich and Olympiakos have early evening kick offs. So we should be done and dusted and counting our winnings in time for a few celebratory beers.[B][B][B]

Good luck everyone[Y]

[quote user="lappinitup"]Scottish League Two for me this week where bottom club Clyde ( 3 0 7 6 15 ) entertain second place Cowdenbeath ( 5 4 3 17 12 ). Clyde have only scored six at home while Cowdenbeath have seventeen away goals so I can only see one outcome.

Clyde v Cowdenbeath........Home win.

Good luck Blah. [Y][/quote]Oops! Should have read away win. Sorry! [:$]

Reeeeeeeally late this week sorry, Going to go to Spain and REAL MADRID for an away win vs Vallididdlydo or something.

Come on Blah....extra pressure required by us all. Ten minutes left for Dinamo to get a winner. Fingers and arms crossed.....willing them on. Hope you''re doing the same.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

c.ock[:@]

Dinamo didn''t even score ffs, ft 0-0.[:@][:@]

Bad luck Blah, and commiserations Mr Bump on losing your unbeaten run[Y]

[/quote]

[:$]sorry inserted the wrong smiley first time[:)]

Yes I was staring at Livescore.com willing it to change but to no avail. That''s unbelievable. Was the banker with our own star Mr Bump on it. His proud record ends too but neither Mr Bump nor Blah should reproach themselves. It was a great effort. I''m just gutted for both of them.