Sign in to follow this  
morty

Site problems again?

Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable

Guru Meditation:

XID: 693543892

I thought this was all going to be solved with new servers?Clearly they bought them off Norwich market.

[quote user="morty"]Guru Meditation:[/quote]

''Guru Meditation'', eh?  Perhaps their problem is that the server is an old Amiga 500 with 512K of RAM and a single floppy drive?  Or would that, in fact, perform better?

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[quote user="morty"]Guru Meditation:[/quote]

''Guru Meditation'', eh?  Perhaps their problem is that the server is an old Amiga 500 with 512K of RAM and a single floppy drive?  Or would that, in fact, perform better?

[/quote]Glad I''m not the only one who noticed that reference!

Hope they get this sorted once the season is over as its getting to be a weekly occurance.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]I have also had it the last couple of days...and the site is very slow sometimes, takes an age to load a post[/quote]

Agree its been very slow this weekend and hopeless today, getting this now so will give up for today [:''(]

Service Unavailable

Guru Meditation:

XID: 694417674

This site has a similar level of quality to the Club''s after-match traffic/supporters safety procedures.

Have to say that I find it odd that a big company like Archant run such an unreliable forum.

"Have to say that I find it odd that a big company like Archant run such an unreliable forum. "

Why? It''s never been "reliable" by any stretch of the imagination, at any point...

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]I have also had it the last couple of days...and the site is very slow sometimes, takes an age to load a post[/quote]

Agree its been very slow this weekend and hopeless today, getting this now so will give up for today [:''(]

Service Unavailable

Guru Meditation:

XID: 694417674

[/quote]

Nearly threw my laptop out the window

I don''t know if others also experience this problem but when I visit the PinkUn website, part of the home page appears but it''s some time before the whole page appears on screen and until that happens I can''t access the message board. I don''t experience this problem on any other website.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Have sent an email to IS requesting they banish this pesky guru.[/quote]I reckon he''s a binner.

Interesting - I got the first page of this thread O.K but when I tried to get te second page up I got Error 503 etc.

[quote user="fleggy"]Interesting - I got the first page of this thread O.K but when I tried to get te second page up I got Error 503 etc.[/quote]

It''s now the most-viewed page on the site this month....

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

[quote user="fleggy"]Interesting - I got the first page of this thread O.K but when I tried to get te second page up I got Error 503 etc.[/quote]

It''s now the most-viewed page on the site this month....

[/quote]You have to get someone to try and buy the seat where they have already got a season ticket.  Talking about that certainly gets the hits up [:P]

[quote user="Barbie"]I may have been born in Suffolk but I aint no binner!! [:)][/quote]Glad to hear it!!![:)]

Logged in about 30 mins and its very very slow, is anyone else having problems?

slow here too - posts load one by one, as if it''s 1998 and i''m on dial up.

although i''d rather they sort out the posting in quotes issues they have with google chrome :(