Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Who has got a NCFC tattoo, or has thought about it?

Are you going to get a City tattoo Tilson? Im sure with your overtime as a Bobby you have the cash.

I have two........

Left calf I have the centenary badge and left arm I have the normal badge but with a black and white footy rather than the yellow ball normally found on the badge.

I also have the 3 lions on by right calf.

Had the normal badge done about 10 years ago along with the 3 lions and the centenary done....well .....erm.....in the centenary season.

Rich

I have the City badge on left arm along with lots of others, Had the badge done about 10 years ago and not faded to badly, they do hurt but well worth it I think. Anyone need to contact a good tattooist who is not to expensive let me know.

[quote user="adycanary"]I have the City badge on left arm along with lots of others, Had the badge done about 10 years ago and not faded to badly, they do hurt but well worth it I think. Anyone need to contact a good tattooist who is not to expensive let me know.[/quote]

Who do you recommend ''adycanary''?

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]

[quote user="adycanary"]I have the City badge on left arm along with lots of others, Had the badge done about 10 years ago and not faded to badly, they do hurt but well worth it I think. Anyone need to contact a good tattooist who is not to expensive let me know.[/quote]

Who do you recommend ''adycanary''?

[/quote]

Had my City Badge done at Styx, Bloody good but expensive, probably best place for badge, I do know a tattooist who is excellent but not sure if he does badges, he has done various tattoos for me and am well pleased with them, he has been working on a mobile basis by coming to your home which is great but he is now going into a studio from Monday, he is coming to my house on Sunday to complete a sleeve for me,will also ask if he will do City badge, Some tattooists I have spoken to before rather not do badges, if you want me to get him to contact you, PM me your contact details, e mail will do if you''d rather not send phone number.

[quote user="Buckfast"]Are you going to get a City tattoo Tilson? Im sure with your overtime as a Bobby you have the cash.[/quote]

Bring yourself up to speed Buckfast.I have been drawing a pension for 16 years this April so your attempt at humour and sarcasm has fallen a bit flat.

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

[quote user="The Butler"]I had cureton on my ***** but trouble was it stopped me scoring![/quote]

I''ve got ''HMS'' on mine on a good night it reads Hammersmith. [;)]

[/quote]

My mate has got WENDY on his and on a good night that says ''Welcome to Jamaica and have a good day''.

He''s the one you want Kathy, forget the Hesselink tiny todger. [:P]

Is it just me or maybe the air con is broke, because it sure is getting hot in here......nurse!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Come on Kathy,City Angel and you other girlies don''t be shy![/quote]

I don''t like needles or pain so a tattoo is a no go for me plus think they look horrible anyway. Look at Beckham he''s covered by them - ughhhhhhhh

[quote user="scotty is here LOL"]i have a custom city tattoo on my right leg [:D][/quote]Who designed yours Scotty? Can you put a picture of it on here?

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Come on Kathy,City Angel and you other girlies don''t be shy![/quote]

I don''t like needles or pain so a tattoo is a no go for me plus think they look horrible anyway. Look at Beckham he''s covered by them - ughhhhhhhh

[/quote]

I hate to have to be the one to break it to you Angel but i think you will find Hucks has one or two.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

I hate to have to be the one to break it to you Angel but i think you will find Hucks has one or two.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

...and some tattoo''s as well [:O]

I have it inked on my cock, it says no when soft and then bang, it says Norwich City Football Club.

It''s a grower.