Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Who has got a NCFC tattoo, or has thought about it?

Two of my friends have just had one, and i have to say, its a good looking design... i''m very tempted to get one before travelling to South Africa this summer???

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]Two of my friends have just had one, and i have to say, its a good looking design... i''m very tempted to get one before travelling to South Africa this summer???[/quote]ha ha. I would never go there. I can recall stories of fans doing this, only for the club crest to change shortly after! This happened with Leeds a good few years back now, Derby I think too, and more recently with my second team, the Posh.

[quote user="fonejacker"][quote user="Canaries Utd"]Two of my friends have just had one, and i have to say, its a good looking design... i''m very tempted to get one before travelling to South Africa this summer???[/quote]ha ha. I would never go there. I can recall stories of fans doing this, only for the club crest to change shortly after! This happened with Leeds a good few years back now, Derby I think too, and more recently with my second team, the Posh.[/quote]Ah... but... if you are a life long supporter it wouldn''t matter, as you would just have a ''retro'' tattoo...

My brothers and I were all gonna get one, but we all chickened out!

I was gonna go for "1902" on my arm, as another brother had baggsied "OTBC"...

[quote user="Holt4theWorldCup"]

I have to say CU it may be a good design but its still bloody sore today!

[/quote]Ha Ha... pussy,I''m not going to put it on here, but you should share it with us all, its quality :-)

I''ve got one on my back. Saw a guy at a match with one about 14 years ago and thought ''I''ve gotta have one of those''. Upon return to Belfast, I booked in and got it done. Unfortunately the tattoo-ist wasn''t overly familar with the crest (although he copied it from a clear colour photo) and didn''t do a particularly great job. Has faded a lot over the years so may pop back to Norwich to get a touch up sometime soon!

Ive got 2. On my shoulder the old 70''s/80''s Canary in football boots, with, ''On the ball city, never mind the danger'', around it. And on my lower back,'' Never blue, never, ever, City till i Die''. with the club badge above. Was supposed to be the start of something more elaborate, including the lion and the castle, but just haven''t got around to it yet.

[quote user="The Butler"]I had cureton on my ***** but trouble was it stopped me scoring![/quote]

I''ve got ''HMS'' on mine on a good night it reads Hammersmith. [;)]

I have the centenary crest on my left leg Official Norwich City website(without David Neilsen I might add)

I was going to have the usual club badge but thought most City supporters & as all my other tattoos are unique, thought I''d go for something different. Colours are fading a bit now so might have it re-inked soon.

"was thinking about getting the centenary badge and have some writing in the ribbon pieces. any ideas anyone?? "

Oh... how about "Centenary 1902 2002, Norwich City Football Club"...? ;)

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

[quote user="The Butler"]I had cureton on my ***** but trouble was it stopped me scoring![/quote]

[/quote]

I want to meet the bloke with the ''Jan Venegoor of Hessellink'' tattoo.

I saw a guy with " N C *Club Crest* F C" on his forearm, looked quality. Wouldn''t mind getting something like that done.

[quote user="Paul Lambert"]Planning on getting one but too young at the moment. But currently thinking of ideas.[/quote]

Talking of tattoo''s, my ex wife asked me once, why don''t I have her name tattoo''d on my arm to remind me of her, I said, because the boil on my arse does the same thing. True 

I got one done about a year and a half ago ( at the age of 46 ) It is at the top of my arm and underneath the badge it says "till i die " . I only ever wanted the one and i not regretted it .

Once I got off a bus (he was often on an Anglian bus route I use so I sort of knew him and he knew I like Norwich) and the driver showed me his, was a Norwich badge on his chest. Looked good I''m tempted.

But I think tattoo''s are expensive, and I don''t like needles.

Was going to get the badge with the date of when we beat man utd 9/04/05 as it was also the day I found another norwich fan here in jersey and are still mates to this day!!!!!! Maybe one day

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

[/quote] I want to meet the bloke with the ''Jan Venegoor of Hessellink'' tattoo.[/quote]

So the guy with the tattoo of Jo the former Man City and Everton striker did not make the earth move for you then Kathy