Sign in to follow this  
Morisons Prozac

Own Up

What d***heads booed today at half time. I''m not talking about booing Semmi or the ref but our own players at Ht and FT. It is disgusting and remember, we are TOP OF LEAGUE ONE and its the first time since Col U we have lost at home it just seems that some of our fans have very short memories. 

[quote user="Holts Big Toe"]

What d***heads booed today at half time. I''m not talking about booing Semmi or the ref but our own players at Ht and FT. It is disgusting and remember, we are TOP OF LEAGUE ONE and its the first time since Col U we have lost at home it just seems that some of our fans have very short memories. 

[/quote]

I was in Block M of the Jarrold and much of it came from round there. Absolutely pathetic in my way. We played badly but lost to a very good side. Shit happens, get over it and move on.

I booed quite a lot today ... but never once aimed at any of our players or the team. Mainly the referee although i hope satan reserves a special place in hell for Kelvin Davis [6]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

people have the memory of a gold fish it seems!

myself, nor ''The Great Drikell'' booed!

[/quote]

Ah an imposter?

I couldn''t agree more the crowd got on the players backs very early on, Rose and Nelson didn''t play well but i''m pretty sure they know that and would probably benefit from a bit of "support" from our so call fantastic "Supporters" - did you see what i did there?[:^)]

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

people have the memory of a gold fish it seems!

myself, nor ''The Great Drinkell'' booed!

[/quote]

Ah an imposter?

I couldn''t agree more the crowd got on the players backs very early on, Rose and Nelson didn''t play well but i''m pretty sure they know that and would probably benefit from a bit of "support" from our so call fantastic "Supporters" - did you see what i did there?[:^)]

[/quote]

hould it not say ''so callED'' ??[;)]

what spelling mistake ?[;)]

Disgusting booing the team at HT and FT. I understand people being annoyed at the ref but if you want to boo him save it for when he''s leaving the pitch else it looks like you''re having a go at the team. Anyone booing the team should just f*** off and not come back again.