Sign in to follow this  
SUPER YELLOW CANARY

Why Dont Everyone..

What The F**K is with all the moaning? WE LOST A SINGLE GAME?next year..when we get promoted hence WHEN .. We have got to expect to lose some games and thats football for you..Yes i am only 15.. but come on WE ARE NORWICH-SUPER NORWICH...AND GUESS WHAT? LAMBERT IS OUR KING!

Precisely. We''re 3 points clear, so why all the stupid doom and gloom atitude, we''re flying high, top of the league! [:D] There''s 23 other teams in this division who would love to be in our position, so why are we moaning?[Y]

[quote user="Brendan"]Precisely. We''re 3 points clear, so why all the stupid doom and gloom atitude, we''re flying high, top of the league! [:D] There''s 23 other teams in this division who would love to be in our position, so why are we moaning?[Y][/quote]Its Pathetic.. Glad Some One Agrees!

I agree with this but there is no hiding from the fact we havent played particularly well for a while now. I am still fully confident we can get over the line but if we lost to Southend on Tuesday I would start to get very concerned.

Its because having looked as if we had killed off the challenges of Col Who , Charlton and Swindon we have in 3 games let them right back into the mix , the top two spots are wide open again and we have some very tough matches coming up.