Sign in to follow this  
Penfold

Just remember they can't all win every game!

There are still a lot of games with top teams playing each other. We have a decent-ish run in and a four point plus goal difference advantage over third place.Just remember they can''t all take maximum points. It''s still well in our own hands.Norwich: Huddersfield, Swindon, Leeds, MK Dons & Charlton.Colchester: Swindon, Millwall, Huddersfield & CharltonCharlton: Millwall, Huddersfield, MK Dons, Southampton, Norwich & Leeds.Leeds: Huddersfield, Millwall, Southampton, Norwich, Swindon, MK Dons & Charlton.

[quote user="Penfold"]There are still a lot of games with top teams playing each other. We have a decent-ish run in and a four point plus goal difference advantage over third place.Just remember they can''t all take maximum points.

[/quote]I agree, we have had a great season so far, better than i thought we would do, and the seasons only 2/3 gone.We are top by 3 points, ok leeds have a game in hand, but they have to WIN it, look how there other 2 games in hand went lolI see us going up,1st 2nd, who cares, just as long as we go up. We dont want to be a leeds, being down here for the 4th season.OTBC onward and upward

[quote user="jed exodous"]I''m over it, onwards and upwards, bounce back with 3 points against southend!!![/quote] I think we will get the 3 points but i want a perfomance as well we haven''t played since Col U

Yes but there is some concern over recent poor performances and Millwall was a semi-predictable defeat and likewise Southampton today.With some tough away games to come it doesn,t feel so cut and dried.I Still think Norwich will get the 23 points needed to get over the line.

I am not so bothered about this season - I am more concerned about next season. We can''t afford to play the same formation week in week out - especially with the 4-3-3 or diamond midfield. We have become predictable in terms of formation.I think this is as much to do with Lambert as the team on the pitch. The next match will be the real test.

[quote user="chicken"]I am not so bothered about this season - I am more concerned about next season. We can''t afford to play the same formation week in week out - especially with the 4-3-3 or diamond midfield. We have become predictable in terms of formation.I think this is as much to do with Lambert as the team on the pitch. The next match will be the real test.[/quote]It is a rare occasion when I agree with you Chicken, but I really do on this one.  If not the formation then certain personnel!I think we didn''t really bring in the players required to allow us to play other systems.  Our midfield is totally unbalanced!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="chicken"]I am not so bothered about this season - I am more concerned about next season. We can''t afford to play the same formation week in week out - especially with the 4-3-3 or diamond midfield. We have become predictable in terms of formation.I think this is as much to do with Lambert as the team on the pitch. The next match will be the real test.[/quote]It is a rare occasion when I agree with you Chicken, but I really do on this one.  If not the formation then certain personnel!I think we didn''t really bring in the players required to allow us to play other systems.  Our midfield is totally unbalanced![/quote]

Our midfield i one of the most feared in this league so again you talk outa your a***e

[quote user="jed exodous"]I''m over it, onwards and upwards, bounce back with 3 points against southend!!![/quote]

Agreed, we were beaten today by a team who showed us how to play football.  Onwards and upwards [:)]

[quote user="Penfold"]Helpfully Leeds fan posted a comparative fixture list on WACCOE.

Home games in CAPS.

[/quote]Looking at that i think it''s only a matter of time till Col U are in the top 2. We must take 9 from the next 3 games.