Sat Mar 13

A

Sat Mar 20

A

Sat Mar 27

H

[/quote]

I agree Arthur, but it will also decide their seasons''

As I posted elsewhere our record in 2010 is better than theirs despite us dipping in form

Bring it on I say - we''ll do what we did to Colch to them.

I''m more nervous about dropping points to eg Southend

0-2 points- looks like 3rd place unless we have a good finish to the season and other teams slip up against teams we expect them to beat3-4 points- Not a disaster but certainly making life hard on oursleves would need a  slump in form from other to keep in top two, but still in it.5-6 points- Would be good, if we had to loose to leeds but win the other two I would accept it! Promotion over pride!7-9 points-  On course to be Champions

Those games are very important, but for me the ''3 games that will decide our season'' are coming up RIGHT now.

We''re out of form, and dropping points. We cannot afford to go into the games you mentioned without some kind of form, and without points on the board.

We simply must beat Southend, Oldham and Yeovil. Anything less than 9 points puts huge pressure on us, but a full set of victories takes us into ''the big three'' with confidence and hopefully a reasonable points advantage.

[quote user="CanaryJames"]

Those games are very important, but for me the ''3 games that will decide our season'' are coming up RIGHT now.

We''re out of form, and dropping points. We cannot afford to go into the games you mentioned without some kind of form, and without points on the board.

We simply must beat Southend, Oldham and Yeovil. Anything less than 9 points puts huge pressure on us, but a full set of victories takes us into ''the big three'' with confidence and hopefully a reasonable points advantage.

[/quote]

Yes, I agree with you. Leeds have shown their poor form against not great sides and we must beat these teams in the next three games. If we have the points on the board it takes the pressure slightly off us in the 3 games later on. I agree our form has dropped since Brentford but we have ground out results, which Charlton and Leeds havent done! We have got to be hopeful about Charltons run in and see if they drop points in the bigger games.

they, in themselves, won''t decide our season. We''ve got 14 games left, if we win half of them we will go up. But I would agree that if we were to lose all three in a row, it would be hard to pick ourselves up afterwards.

agreed but if you have a look at everybody elses fixtures everyone has a group of game that could either make or break there season.theres a long way to go for everybody and hey were sitting on top of all of them.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

they, in themselves, won''t decide our season. We''ve got 14 games left, if we win half of them we will go up. But I would agree that if we were to lose all three in a row, it would be hard to pick ourselves up afterwards.

[/quote]

Spot on[B]. It''s a question of how many points we accumulate, not in which games. If we can pick up 24 from the 42 available it would be amazing if we didn''t get an automatic spot.Obviously besting our closest challengers creates a feeling of comfort, but it''s the overall points total that matters.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Ive said it on another thread and I will say it again, Swindon are the ones we should look out for.[/quote]I''ve been saying this for weeks Arthur. They have quietly gone about their business largely un-noticed.