Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

The Crowd !

Ok so today we lost 2-0 and we had a man sent off.

But I noticed today more than ever that the N&P is full of moaners. Only the barclay and Snake Pit sing throughout the game, but whenever the ref makes a decision that peopel dont agree with the whole round moans!

I think that the N&P should sing all game or not moan at all!

The Barclay and Snakepit were both quiet today. The odd chant of "we are top of the league". I know im the 1st one to moan on here but at the match I fully get behind the team for 90 minutes. Majority where I sit in the upper Barclay were moaning non stop, and coming from me that means something!!!

[quote user="Croydon Canary"]What was the crowd today ? it,s being published everywhere as 23,103,must be a mistake.[/quote]

thats what the BBC sems to have us at, if i remember correctly it was 25,103?

[quote user="Croydon Canary"]What was the crowd today ? it,s being published everywhere as 23,103,must be a mistake.[/quote]

think you will find it was 25.000+ think it was 250

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

thats what the BBC sems to have us at, if i remember correctly it was 25,103?

[/quote]

what a memory [;)]

The Lower Barclay was quieter than normal today. Most of the noise seemed to be radiating from the Snakepit and spreading across the Barclay.

But I noticed today more than ever that the N&P is full of moaners. Only the barclay and Snake Pit sing throughout the game, but whenever the ref makes a decision that peopel dont agree with the whole round moans!

[/quote]

Did you sit in the N&P today then nana? Because i did and i heard people singing around me!!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]yeah I was in the N&P upper in the block nearest to the city stand![/quote]

So you can''t judge the lower N&P one bit, and maybe only just a few hundred fans near you,or did you have a walk around to see who was singing and who wasn''t,i wish fans would stop all the N&P bashing,the fans around me are as passionate and loud as any other in the bloody ground,and lets be honest today was a bad day at the office for city and a few moans here and there should be expected!

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]yeah I was in the N&P upper in the block nearest to the city stand![/quote]

So you can''t judge the lower N&P one bit, and maybe only just a few hundred fans near you,or did you have a walk around to see who was singing and who wasn''t,i wish fans would stop all the N&P bashing,the fans around me are as passionate and loud as any other in the bloody ground,and lets be honest today was a bad day at the office for city and a few moans here and there should be expected!

[/quote]

well I heard very little if any singing, and the lower N&P are much closer than the barclay and I cn hear them [;)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="PhatCanary"]

[/quote]

well I heard very little if any singing, and the lower N&P are much closer than the barclay and I cn hear them [;)]

[/quote]

Well i did and i was sat in the middle of it!! Oh well agree to disagree on that point!!

[/quote]

You''ll say anything to raise your post count!

i don`t know about anyone else but today was deceptively cold.. i was at the point of just wanting the game to end cos i couldn`t stand it any longer  i`m sure the weather affects peoples enthusiasm to  make a noise .i know it does me [:D]

[/quote]

So lead the N&P into some community singing.........

i am now reconsidering renewing my season ticket in the n+p now as i had 8 kids round me filled with haribo and coke.. screaming and whining at each other all game.. all there chavy parents do is sit there moaning at the game....The final straw today was at the final whistle one of the littles asked there parents who won? CMON!

Atmosphere wa shocking today. It is usually pretty bad when the Sun is bright and low like today - but come on, the team needed us today and we were sadly lacking.

The Barlcay made a fair bit of noise so its very inaccurate to say the crowd were quiet!

Theirs always been and always will be moaners at Carrow Road!

Some people think that the players never make mistakes, which is being very unrealistic!

Oh you should have been down in the Lower Barclay,it was embarrassing,I am a Steward and what the Norwich fans were coming out with was disgusting crap. by the sounds of it the whole lower Barclay are all trained referees, that I doubt very much.! (wouldn''t let them referee a snail race) and what was being chanted at the referee could be heard on Radio Norfolk, and what an advert for Norwich that is !! that shows Norwich in a good light doesn''t it ? Not ! ABSOLUTELY EMBARASSING !

[quote user="Pedro"]Oh you should have been down in the Lower Barclay,it was embarrassing,I am a Steward and what the Norwich fans were coming out with was disgusting crap. by the sounds of it the whole lower Barclay are all trained referees, that I doubt very much.! (wouldn''t let them referee a snail race) and what was being chanted at the referee could be heard on Radio Norfolk, and what an advert for Norwich that is !! that shows Norwich in a good light doesn''t it ? Not ! ABSOLUTELY EMBARASSING ![/quote]

More like the ref was embarassing he was a discrace.

never let the game flow or played the advantage.

Pedro maybe you would be better suited to being a steward in the morgue stand. Are you confused because your name is Stuart?

As for the River End, i think it is hard to create any kind of atmosphere because it is boxed in with "family areas"

Had a southampton fan behind us in the N&P ........got shouted down a bit after telling home fans to shut up........then was told at the end of the game"next time ya come sit with ya own F***ing fans" Nice language for the family area!

Personally as long as I get paid each game I don''t give a flying fiddlesticks who wins, if Norwich go up or stay down we still get paid to listen to a load of idiots singing..or trying to sing !! when the other team scores we take the pee out of the Norwich fans for getting so irate with the away fans it so funny.. better than watching a carry on film !! come on Southend !!

[quote user="cosmos67"]Had a southampton fan behind us in the N&P ........got shouted down a bit after telling home fans to shut up........then was told at the end of the game"next time ya come sit with ya own F***ing fans" Nice language for the family area![/quote]

You had a saints fan in your stand, who made himself known and didn''t get his head kicked in?