Sign in to follow this  
Tretman

Worried? Why Not, I Am.

Ok lets face it despite posts saying their not worried and similar comments about the Canaries current position, The bubble has burst, yes we have been found out.

And to state they are not worried or everything is ok are such ill conceived statements, lets face facts.

We are currently in what I would call the old Third division it is not the First division it is the Third division, such a lowly position we have not occupied what is it for something like 50 years, yes we may currently be top, but the division is occupied by teams who aren''t a great deal better than many teams in the Ridgeons League Premier division, no seriously the aren''t.

On top of all that we are what is it nearly £23m in debt. I know the fans have been starved of success almost forever and most have remained loyal, bur some fans have got so carried away by what is at the moment nothing more than stringing a few results together in a very poor lowly division, until a couple of weeks ago a state of euphoria, a fever pitch with some proclaiming Lambert as like the coming of the second messiah.

Look it is as simple as this, if we don’t get promotion this season we are up Sh*te creek without a paddle, the team and the club is most likely to fall apart, it is absolutely essential that we gain promotion and even then, if we do there is still a long way to go before anyone should reach this kind of euphoria some Canaries fans have in recent weeks and to started proclaiming Lambert and McNally and saviours is most ridiculous. Give it at least three seasons at least before you all get carried away as some things may have changed and many may be choking on their words, as worried we should be.

I think we still will get promoted. However we haven''t played well since Colchester in my opinion. That''s over a month, I pray we play well against Southend and Oldham, which really should be 6 fairly easy 6 points.

Where''s Lappin when a good old ''''we''re doomed'''' is needed [:)]

Put in context please, how many losses this season?

How may wins?

How many points and our goal difference?

[quote user="Tretman"]

Ok lets face it despite posts saying their not worried and similar comments about the Canaries current position, The bubble has burst, yes we have been found out.

And to state they are not worried or everything is ok are such ill conceived statements, lets face facts.

We are currently in what I would call the old Third division it is not the First division it is the Third division, such a lowly position we have not occupied what is it for something like 50 years, yes we may currently be top, but the division is occupied by teams who aren''t a great deal better than many teams in the Ridgeons League Premier division, no seriously the aren''t.

On top of all that we are what is it nearly £23m in debt. I know the fans have been starved of success almost forever and most have remained loyal, bur some fans have got so carried away by what is at the moment nothing more than stringing a few results together in a very poor lowly division, until a couple of weeks ago a state of euphoria, a fever pitch with some proclaiming Lambert as like the coming of the second messiah.

Look it is as simple as this, if we don’t get promotion this season we are up Sh*te creek without a paddle, the team and the club is most likely to fall apart, it is absolutely essential that we gain promotion and even then, if we do there is still a long way to go before anyone should reach this kind of euphoria some Canaries fans have in recent weeks and to started proclaiming Lambert and McNally and saviours is most ridiculous. Give it at least three seasons at least before you all get carried away as some things may have changed and many may be choking on their words, as worried we should be.

[/quote]

Congratulations on your first post. One can only hope that your next one will be more sensible, unless, of course, you are another binner or Leeds fan on a wind up.

[quote user="Tretman"]

[/quote]BINNER!!!!!! we are still top of the league

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Tretman"]

[/quote]

Congratulations on your first post. One can only hope that your next one will be more sensible, unless, of course, you are another binner or Leeds fan on a wind up.

[/quote]Why would an opposing fan know so much about our beloved club?

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Tretman"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why would an opposing fan know so much about our beloved club?
[/quote] Brendo, lighten up a bit m8[:D]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Tretman"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Why would an opposing fan know so much about our beloved club?[/quote] Brendo, lighten up a bit m8[:D][/quote]How would you feel if you had no friends, everyone hated you and it was your bedtime? [:|]

we have played 2 clubs ,big clubs and lost to them .

southampton should not be where they are if they did not have a 10 deduction .millwall have been in good form and losing 2-1 is no hidding .

we have lost a couple of games ,so has every else , leeds performance of late has been dire . they dropped 2 points at home to a team that is in threat of relegation .

no-one said this division is going to be a walk in the park . we will bounce back with a win and our blip will be forgoten about .

the season is over a long peroid ,not a couple of games .

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Where''s Lappin when a good old ''''we''re doomed'''' is needed [:)]

Put in context please, how many losses this season?

How may wins?

How many points and our goal difference?

[/quote]

Spot on!!!!

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Tretman"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] Brendo, lighten up a bit m8[:D][/quote]

How would you feel if you had no friends, everyone hated you and it was your bedtime? [:|]
[/quote]not my bedtime yet.....not till 20:00 as i do have school tomorrow[;)] i have lots and lots of ps3 buddys[;)] lol

Mmmmm, okay we have lost at home again, but maybe the attached link will give you a different perspective.  Still 3rd best on recent form.  If we are still 3rd best form team in 8 games time then with 84 points and 6 games still to go we will be almost there.  But if we slump like Dirty, then certainly different.  Trust in Lambert!

http://stats.football365.com/dom/ENG/D2/oform.html

Fans who thought we were going to go through the season without getting beaten playing champaigne football without any blips at all are dreamers!

We wern''t good yesterday but that game could and in my opinion been a 0-0 draw had the ref done his job right!

1st goal should of been disallowed for a blatant push on Nelson and the 2nd goal was scored when we were down to 10 men and had changed the team to try and get back into the game!

If we don''t win at least one of next 2 games then I''ll start worrying!

[quote user="Tretman"]

the division is occupied by teams who aren''t a great deal better than many teams in the Ridgeons League Premier division, no seriously the aren''t.

[/quote]Ok...I know a few of the teams are more than poor but saying "no seriously the aren''t" when it''s clearly untrue just makes you look like an idiot. You''ve got any of the top ten who have fairly good sides with the likes of Leeds, Charlton, Southampton, Colchester, Swindon and Millwall who are very good teams. Normally when you get relegated there are a few teams in the league below you who do not get relegated who are still better sides than the relegated side...if you know what I mean. It''s not often that a team who is relegated goes staright back up as champions (obviously we aren''t yet but despite yesterday''s result we''re still on track in my opinion). Leicester did it last season but Mandaric had to spend something like £14m to keep all their players and sin the ones to help them go straight back up, we''ve spent nothing like that amount obviously as we could never afford it. [quote user="Tretman"]Look it is as simple as this, if we don’t get

promotion this season we are up Sh*te creek without a paddle, the team

and the club is most likely to fall apart, it is absolutely essential

that we gain promotion
[/quote]Again, not true. McNally and the board have set out a 7 year plan to get us back to the premier league as a consistent team. This allows for two years to get us out of League One, therefore if they have set out this plan, it''s obvious we are able to sustain ourselves in this league.

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Tretman"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] Brendo, lighten up a bit m8[:D][/quote]

How would you feel if you had no friends, everyone hated you and it was your bedtime? [:|]
[/quote]

...and everyone called you Brenda. [H]