Sign in to follow this  
Salford

Norwich Tattoos

Just out of curiosity, anyone got any Norwich related tatts? Or maybe you''re a city fan now but branded yourself with another teams emblem in a "past life"?!

Out of the current squad I think the award for the chavviest tattoos has to go to Cody! Can anyone think of any particularly good/bad ones seen on City players over the years?

Got the club badge on my left shoulder to celebrate promotion to the Premier. I''m hoping to add to it over the years, if the club give me good reason too!

[quote user="Salford City YELLOW"]Just out of curiosity, anyone got any Norwich related tatts? Or maybe you''re a city fan now but branded yourself with another teams emblem in a "past life"?!

Out of the current squad I think the award for the chavviest tattoos has to go to Cody! Can anyone think of any particularly good/bad ones seen on City players over the years?[/quote]

i got NCFC from the back of my lower foot to my calf!

[quote user="First Wizard"]My pet hate is tattoo''s, legal assault if you ask me, years later they''re just a faded blue blob![:@][/quote]no faded blue blob in my Norwich city tat!!!!! tut tut Mr Wizard