Sign in to follow this  
AndyJR

Here we go again...

How very irritating...

Server Error in ''/cs_pinkun/cs'' Application.

Item has already been added. Key in dictionary:

''167302''  Key being added: ''167302''

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during

the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace

for more information about the error and where it originated in the

code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: Item

has already been added. Key in dictionary: ''167302''  Key being added:

''167302''

Source Error:

The source code that generated this unhandled exception can only be

shown when compiled in debug mode. To enable this, please follow one of

the below steps, then request the URL:1. Add a "Debug=true"

directive at the top of the file that generated the error. Example:

<%@ Page Language="C#" Debug="true" %>or:2) Add

the following section to the configuration file of your application:<configuration>

<system.web>        <compilation debug="true"/>

</system.web></configuration> Note that this

second technique will cause all files within a given application to be

compiled in debug mode. The first technique will cause only that

particular file to be compiled in debug mode.Important: Running

applications in debug mode does incur a memory/performance overhead. You

should make sure that an application has debugging disabled before

deploying into production scenario.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentException: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: ''167302''  Key being added: ''167302'']   System.Collections.Hashtable.Insert(Object key, Object nvalue, Boolean add) +7484392   System.Collections.Hashtable.Add(Object key, Object value) +11   CommunityServer.Components.ThreadTracking.GetSectionSubscriptionType(Int32 sectionID, Int32 userID) +199   CommunityServer.Components.ThreadTracking.GetSectionSubscriptionType(Int32 sectionID) +52   CommunityServer.Discussions.Controls.EmailNotificationDropDownList..ctor() +255   ASP.themes_default_skins_view_threads_ascx.__BuildControlForumTrackingDDL() +26   ASP.themes_default_skins_view_threads_ascx.__BuildControl__control57() +121   ASP.themes_default_skins_view_threads_ascx.__BuildControl__control54(HtmlTableCellCollection __ctrl) +35   ASP.themes_default_skins_view_threads_ascx.__BuildControlEmailNotificationRow() +69   ASP.themes_default_skins_view_threads_ascx.__BuildControlTree(themes_default_skins_view_threads_ascx __ctrl) +1348   ASP.themes_default_skins_view_threads_ascx.FrameworkInitialize() +37   System.Web.UI.UserControl.InitializeAsUserControlInternal() +35   System.Web.UI.TemplateControl.LoadControl(IWebObjectFactory objectFactory, VirtualPath virtualPath, Type t, Object[] parameters) +268   System.Web.UI.TemplateControl.LoadControl(VirtualPath virtualPath) +74   System.Web.UI.TemplateControl.LoadControl(String virtualPath) +26   CommunityServer.Controls.SkinnedWebControl.LoadSkin() +213   CommunityServer.Controls.SkinnedWebControl.CreateChildControls() +45   System.Web.UI.Control.EnsureChildControls() +87   System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +44   System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +171   System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +171   System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +171   System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +171   System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +171   System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +171   System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +171   System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +171   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +842

It''s yet another tangible indication of the terminal decline that the club and everything associated with it has fallen into following yesterday''s defeat.[;)]

Yeah what gives with this, one minute everythings hunkydory then this error crap, then back to normal, then some more error crap etc. etc.

[quote user="Beauseant"]It''s yet another tangible indication of the terminal decline that the club and everything associated with it has fallen into following yesterday''s defeat.[;)][/quote]lmfao

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Beauseant"]It''s yet another tangible indication of the terminal decline that the club and everything associated with it has fallen into following yesterday''s defeat.[;)][/quote]lmfao[/quote]

I''m sorry I won''t be able to accept your appreciation unless you can furnish me with ticket stubs covering at least the last ten years as you could just be a GLORY HUNTER!!!!!!

[quote user="Beauseant"]It''s yet another tangible indication of the terminal decline that the club and everything associated with it has fallen into following yesterday''s defeat.[;)][/quote]Yes - but now the message board is broken, only true fans will be using it.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Beauseant"]It''s yet another tangible indication of the terminal decline that the club and everything associated with it has fallen into following yesterday''s defeat.[;)][/quote]lmfao[/quote]

I''m sorry I won''t be able to accept your appreciation unless you can furnish me with ticket stubs covering at least the last ten years as you could just be a GLORY HUNTER!!!!!!

[/quote]Only being a part time supporter, i only have a few ticket stubs from the selected BIGGER GAMES i chose to goto...but they do cover the last 30 yrs...it that good enough??????

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]Only being a part time supporter, i only have a few ticket stubs from the selected BIGGER GAMES i chose to goto...but they do cover the last 30 yrs...it that good enough??????[/quote]

I suppose so, but I will be checking that you know ALL the verses of On the Ball City[;)]